Girls like guys with long hair?

How long is too long?

If you're with a fella, what length hair do you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys with long hair. I wouldn't say there really is a too long? Like unless it's dragging on the floor or touching your knees. My boyfriend's hair goes down to the small of his back which I really like, and mine only goes to just below my chin :P I guess I prefer guys with hair at least chin length.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd love to have longer hair, but it's not professional around the office lol it would be detrimental to my career

What Girls Said 19

• YES! IT IS SO ATTRACTIVE! But shit, I kid you not, there is this guy at my school with such beautiful hair I am jealous every time I see him, I always want to go ask what conditioner he uses xD

• The length of a guy's hair doesn't generally bother me, if he looks attractive with it. There are some face shapes that long hair just doesn't suit. But overall, I don't care. It's their hair, not mine!

• Embrace your inner jesus

• Yes. But when I think of long hair I think of shoulder length or longer.

• I don't really have a preference
    It depends on how well the hairstyle goes with they guys face

• Longhair went out of fashion 10 years ago. I look for a guy who will be successful

• It isn't out of fashion, especially with the man-bun resurgence these days, and there are successful men with long hair, even in corporate environments.

• @VomitV the article that you cite specifically deals with the problems of having long hair. You have some kind of reading comprehension difficulty? One guy is asking all the questions and he has long hair and he admits to having problems. The whole basis of the article is an admission and discussion about longhair and its difficulties. I'm no longer answering you because you are a dreamer

• The subject of an interview is a CEO. There are also men with long hair who are successful in other fields, such as computer science, finance, etc.

• Too long = longer than mine xD
    Srsly though, shoulder length is great or just past the shoulders.
    Obviously it depends on the guy's face, whether it suits him or not.

• nooo i don't date hippies!

• I don't know any woman that does

• Depends on his face. Curly hair should be kept as short as possible. FUCKING HATE CUURLLSS UUUGHSDGKJHSGDHSGF

• Meeeeh idrc

• Im not into long hair, but to each his own :) Some guys look great in long hair.

• I like attractive guys with long hair

• I absolutely LOVE long hair on guys😍

• YAAASSSSSSS! At least I do. Long hair usually gives brownie points.

• My boyfriend can make a tiny mow hack it's soo funny his hear is curly really curly it's sooo hot

• I don't know if it looks good then yes...

• Depends.. If your Native American you can have it down your back and still look good.
    Long enough for a man bun or that Will Turner look is what I like.

• Not into that. I prefer it short.

What Guys Said 2

• As long as you want, they don't have a problem with it :)
    My hair length was to my shoulder blades

• Long hair kicks ass. Mine's just past my shoulders now, but used to be a lot longer.