Why is it so weird for a guy to wear a speedo?

Why do people still think its so weird for guys to wear speedos or swim briefs? Personally I love it, I can't stand baggy ass shorts especially at the beach. Why the negative stigma?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's just more unusual to see upper thighs on a guy lol. And because it makes your junk just very visible to everyone. I don't really have an issue with it, that's just my thoughts on ehh other people might think so, but are there not swim trunks with like inner layers that hold everything together? So you can do both?

• ehh those generally take a year to dry off, and it feels like wearing too much while I swim.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• It just looks like it's something girls should wear. It's like a bikini bottom. No girl wants to see a guy in women's clothing!

• from personal experience I've found that ladies generally like it

• The USA.

• yeah girls ain't into that here

• Don't know, personally, I think they are great!!

• If he is in a good shape, personally i dont care :)

What Guys Said 2

• Because I don't want my dick flopping around publicly, lol.

• Because guys have junk and speedos are too revealing its gross nobody wants to see it!

• nobody wants to see a whale of a woman wearing a little two piece bathing suit, but you see that on a daily basis, and its still socially acceptable.

• Well personally i wouldn't wear them in public id feel like i would be in my tighty whities or somthing