Anyone always take horrible pictures but look much better in person?

I always since I was young have taken horrible pictures. Every single one I take I look a mess. Some of my friends have pictures of me and their other friends will see it and think I'm ugly, then when they meet me they see I'm actually pretty.

Anyone else this way?

Or some people look better in pictures than they do in real life.

• I'm the same way
  • No. I look better in pictures

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I don't look very good irl and on the pics it's usually even worse... especially if they are taken by someone else :s

but every now and then I have a day where I feel like I look good and the pics turn out well too (even though I still need 30 tries lol)... and those you usually see then on GAG :P

What Guys Said 3

• Same here photographs don't seem to do me justice

• I may hope in real i look better

• I look terrible in pictures...

What Girls Said 3

• I'm like that, too!
    But hey better be this way than the other way around, at least people won't be disappointed when they see us irl ;)

• Sometimes yes sometimes no. Depends on the picture and how I feel that day.

• It's the same with me. I look better in person but in pictures I don't look nice. My sister's friend once told me the first time I met her 'I saw a photo of you and you look very different'. I know the picture she saw, and it was horrible.