What do you think of wearing these boots to go clubbing?

My sister bought them and she doesn't want them so she gave them to me. What would they go with?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could wear them over jeans with a nice blouse and a jacket over that, a tee shirt dress or a skater skirt with a crop top. I'm not sure how well they would be to wear to a club I've never been to one but I'd assume it would get pretty hot in one and leather boots to me personally lock in heat easily so it might not be the best idea if you're going to be dancing and what not. However, those boots can be dressed up for a club just as easily as they can be worn more casual.

• Thanks! Yeah you are not the only one that would say they will get pretty hot. Especially with jeans since that's like 2 layers on my legs lol... Do you think they will be that bad? I mean if I get too hot I can go outside for a bit?

• No probs! Yeah jeans and those boots probably won't be good for a club but maybe more for errands or something... Hmm I'm not sure I have a high body temp I get hot super easily so I would be dying if I worn those to a club. I have leather boots that are mid calves length and it doesn't make my body hot and sweat just where the boots are my legs get sweaty but it's not an unbarely gross feeling if that makes sense. If you really wanted to wear them to the club I suggest wearing clothes that are breathe able and light so you'll feel cool and maybe it'll help keep your legs not so hot. And yeah if it does get to be too hot you could always step outside for a bit. If you're allowed to and parked close it wouldn't be a horrible thing to bring an extra pair of shoes and just leave then in the car.

But I've seen girls wear those boots with summer dress at super hot music festivals so it's possible that it won't be too bad in a club.

What Guys Said 7

• A nice jumper dress (red or cream is good). The key to keeping it tasteful is not to show too much leg or skin in general.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0960d20a1c.jpg

• Get some whips and chains. And dog collars. (With spikes.)

• I don't like them

• Lingerie

• That's actually a really great idea! A strapless bustier top and some black shorts.

• Sexy French updo and Sangria lip. But you'd still be burning up ;p Maybe you'll drink enough that you won't mind looking ridiculous and unzipping your boots whenever you sit down lol

• @CosmicallyCombined Nah

Leave them on 😍

• They might suit you better when it's colder weather

• Very hot boots!! You should wear leather pants or a mini skirt with them

• Leather pants that are covered mostly by leather boots? Do you want me to die of heat in the club? :p

• Nope I do not want any good looking girls to die lol. The clubs are hot and with you wearing leather pants with boots. It would be even hotter!!!

• How about a leather mini skirt or a black dress?

• The boots should come up to your crotch.

Wear only boots and then a trench coat and this hat:
    encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

What Girls Said 14

• I like them. I'd wear them with a tight, mini black dress or a tight red dress. Have fun😊

• Thanks!! I kinda like them too, but lots of people here say I'll get too hot wearing them, what do you think?

• It's chilly where I am so that's why I wasn't think about the heat lol but yeah if it's hot where u are then ur gonna be really hot in the club.

• they would look good with a mini skirt or dress or leggings.

• I might go for mini skirt and leggings just so my legs don't chaff too much in the boots! Some others said it might get too hot if I wear them all night, what do you think?

• that's a good idea! you could even wear leather leggings! I don't know about the heat. You're going to wear them in a cold day obviously. Some people get sweaty more easily than others.

• It gets really hot and steamy in clubs, you may look good but be uncomfortable is all. I'd wear ankle boots open toe heels or flats. Clubs are already heated and it's filled with sweaty bodies. You're better off with something cooler but if you're not going to do a lot of dancing.. then sure go for it.

• Yeah you are not the only one that told me they will get hot! Will it really be that bad? I mean I'll have a few drinks and maybe forget about them? Or is it really not smart?

• It depends on the club, how packed it usually is. You might be alright. Drinking alcohol dehydrates you though, so if you're going out to get plastered it's not a smart choice. You may also get tired of them and want to take them off too. If you really want to wear them though, just bring a spare pair of shoes or something with you

• I wouldn't since it gonna get hot.

• Personally, I wouldn't wear those to the club because they would get too hot. If I did, I'd wear them with a little black or red dress. But even then, I'd do that during winter or fall, not spring.

• Yeah you are not the only one saying that! I didn't think of how hot they would get, especially if I'm dancing/drinking all night!!! Do you think it will actually be that bad? :p

• Yeeeeahhh, it will be horrible. Lol Clubs become hot places with all the body heat. I remember going clubbing all the time ages 18-21 and I wouldn't even wear a jacket while standing in line for 20 minutes sometimes because I knew it would be toasty as soon as I got in the club

• seems like it would get too hot

• Girl love them!!! A sexy mini-skirt

• Nope, those heals would murder my feet and I would be in horrible pain. :(

• Love them and do not know why your sister do not want them. I have a pair like that that I wear to clubs and parties. I wear either a mini skirt or a tight dress. Sometimes leather leggings. They're great boots.

• I'm in love with boots like this. I have a few pairs. I wear leather leggings, mini skirts, or a little tight dress with them.

• My favorite pair of boots!!! I wear mini skirts and sexy tight dresses with them when I go clubbing

• Your feet will hate you but you'll look good so I say go for it

• In love of them!!! I love every kind of boots!!! A sexy mini skirt or a tight little black dress!!!

• a tiny dress and u hanging out on a street corner