Is anyone else bothered by Kim K's cornrows and what not?

I mean I'd like to believe some half assed article hat said she stole her daughter Nori's look to make it seem more cohesive for her daughter or whatever but I call BS.

I I probably wouldn't be as offended if it were someone other than Kim but to me it seems more like a fashion statement and it annoys me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just bothered that the walking cum-dumpster is alive and using up oxygen.

What Guys Said 9

• It's a blatant case of CULTURAL APPROPRIATION (registered trademark) and I find it very offensive. I've become so enlightened about this that I'm going to stop playing my blues CDs 'cause that's just wrong for me to do as a white person.

• Meh.

• Are you triggered? Why do you care?

• Now I think Kim K is completely ridiculous overall, but why would cornrows as a fashion statement annoy you?

• can we just leave people to do what they want with their own hair? It's stunning to me how big of an issue this hair stuff has become over the last few months

• who the fuck cares who she wears her hair

• I'm completely annoyed that people give these nobodies attention.

• But why does it matter?

• Since when are Armenians white, Is the better question.

What Girls Said 18

• lol all these articles have nothing better to talk about than Kim K and North's hair smh. i quite liked the braids, they work on anyone.
    cosmouk.cdnds.net/.../...51927800-kim-k-braids.jpg
    I'm actually gonna give it a go, but not quite like that. not because of trends, but because it looks awesome.

• I can see why you would be annoyed because the reality is that hairstyles black women have been wearing for years have been looked down on, made fun of, and demeaned. Yet when a non-black woman, particularly white females, wear the hairstyles, they are all of the sudden 'cool and trendy'. The people who were once making fun of them or claiming that they were less professional and less put together are now inspired, in awe, or interested in them.

I can see how that may be a bit frustrating or annoying considering how black women and men have been rejected from jobs for decades for wearing those hairstyles. You shouldn't pretend you are not uncomfortable or feeling unsettled because many people want to pretend that this isn't a care-worthy issue.

• Kim's not white is she, I thought she was middle eastern?

• Now, like I said initially: THIS POST IS NOT ABOUT YOU. This post is not all about your feelings, your thoughts, and your very unintelligent, accusatory, false interpretations. It wasn't in the beginning when you came here with drama and it's not now that you are coming with a different type of melodrama. I tried to give you a chance to not be a negative, toxic presence but you refuse to take it so now, you don't get to use your voice here at all or be heard by me ever again.

• @Asker Are you believing any of that aggressive, sh*t starting melodrama that someone who calls herself 'Sperm dumpster 666' actually said?

• No since I don't care.

• who cares?

she's a useless human to society. she needs to vanish

• "I probably wouldn't be as offended if it were someone other than Kim".

LMAO what did the Kardashians ever do that was so awful that everyone has a personal vendetta against them?

As far as the hair, it's hair, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if I was you...

• I definitely am not. Do you think I get mad at black girls with straightened hair and say they stole my white girl culture?

• Who cares its her hair if she wants to style her hair that way that's on her. If you don't like it don't look at the picture.

• nope. her hair. she can do whatever she wants with it.

• I don't get why people get offended by this. It's just hair, ffs!! I wouldn't do it cause I personally find it trashy but people can do whatever the fuck they want with their hair.

• Why can't she wear them as a fashion statement?

• nah cuz I got nothing against corn

• I'm totally upset by it. Can't even sleep I'm so bothered

• It's hair..

• I don't care about such bullshit to be honest.

• Nope. I could not care less about what that Kar-trashian does.

• Oh. Terrible look...

• Thing is anything can be a fashion statement. Once it is worn and seen by others someone will think its a good look and "copy" it. I have Irish, Scotish as well as native American blood in me and I dont get offended by a lot of what I see others being offended by. I remember recently watching the video of an African American woman telling off a jewish man for wearing dreadlocks. I thought are you serious? Its no ones business what someone does with your hair or how you dress. People can wear a kilt, a banana suit or rock whatever hair style they want.

• I actually had earlier above a nutjob telling me a person of African descent what constitutes cultural appropriation and then she insults me all because I said what kim was doing was fine.