Most Attractive thing for a girl/guy to wear?

For me its a girl that wear a black leather jacket with slim jeans and shoes allstars
t-shirt dosnt matter

0|1
21|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The jeans and t shirt look always looks great on a girl. Boots and leather belts also look nice.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Guys who wear khakis with either a button up nice short sleeve or like any zip up hoodie you'd find at zumiez and whatever shirt under it and shoes don't really matter maybe vans or any skater shoes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cargo pants and a red button down shirt... I have NO IDEA why... It just is. =)
    (not checkered, but I couldn't find a together pic with a regular shirt that's red)

cdn.lookastic.com/.../...gloves-socks-large-69.jpg

Green and red are amazing together. =)

0|0
    0|0
    • Least favorite - skinny jeans and rolled up pants - also beanies in warm weather or beanies with short sleeves - what the hell is the point of that?

• Leather jackets 😩 but only on the right guy - some guys can be fit but just aren't tall or bulky enough to pull it off

Long sleeved tops with the sleeves rolled up are definitely more universally flattering and look so 😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Overall I like leather jackets, simple button downs and flannels or a simple white or black v-neck t-shirt, but it all depends on the guy. Some guys can totally pull off flannels and some can't.

For me my boyfriend always likes me in a skinny jeans with a simple white shirt and converse. He likes simple outfits that don't distract too much from my figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing ;P

It really just depends on the guy, but honestly, just a plain t-shirt or button down and jeans with a manbun.

Leather does look nice thought, so perhaps a t shirt and leather jacket w/ jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • when a guy's thighs fill out fitted jeans (with muscle!), yea that get me every time :D
    plain short sleeves shirts with a hint of bicep peeking out...
    basically whatever a muscular guy wears haha

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy, but either an all black look with a leather jacket, or white button up shirt with blue jeans and more polished sneakers.

0|0
    0|0
  • nthng :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I think it depends on the guy. Because a lot of thing's can be appealing on certain one's.

0|0
    0|0
    • Biker look or Grey sweats, backwards base ball hat, rolled up sleeve look😈😍 yeahhh now THAT gets me EVERYYYY time!

• It depends on a guy, but most of them look really hot in all black

0|0
    0|0
  • You just described my everyday style, no shit. I like the same on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys: V neck shirts omg i love them and leather jackets

0|0
    0|0
  • Does she ride a motorcycle? Chew tobacco? Spit, carry a knife?

0|0
    0|0
  • Boots for girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite muscular man wear thin grey tshirt woooo

0|0
    0|0
  • guys, a suit.
    A really sexy one that looks professional and classy

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew... Jeans, and a leather jacket? How basic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for black long coats in men and them being dressed in black overall. I have no idea why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg same! Guys in leather jackets tho 😍😍

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Girl: Crop tops, leggings, sports bras n yoga tights, skinny jeans, pencil skirts, sundresses, short bodycon dresses mmmff fuckkkkkkkkk hot

Guy: I like my Lacoste polos, made to measure suits, vnecks, levi 511s and aesthetic revolution workout stringers/tapered jogger pants too ofc

0|0
    0|0
    • haha, I learned a new clothing term today ("stringer"). Verrrry interesting.

That "stringer" style, by the way -- at least the type from that Aesthetic Revolution brand -- is VERY clearly inspired by a standard women's style called a "racerback" tank top.
      That whole way the straps come together on the back side to make that really narrow back side to the shirt, I mean -- that's pretty much a standard women's racerback tank.

I'm guessing the men's clothing companies have started calling it a "stringer", instead of a "racerback", just so that boys don't feel like they're buying a women's tank? Dunno. But, fascinating.

In any case, my youngest brother is more or less completely covered with tattoos, and is also in fantastic shape, and he occasionally wears women's racerback tanks that expose more of the ink on his shoulder blades. I'll have to ask whether he knows about this whole "stringer" trend.

Are "jogger pants" full-length? (Women's "joggers" usually stop right below the knee)

• Show All
    • @redeyemindtricks And I don't know, I mean Arnold and the 70s classics wore stringers. Not sure if they called them that. It's just a thinner tank really, designed to flatter the upper body/lat spread.
      fatmansodyssey.files.wordpress.com/.../...ron1.jpg

• @redeyemindtricks and yes joggers are full length, they are just tapered to be close and flatter that male squat booty lmao
      g01.a.alicdn.com/.../...ts-font-b-pants-b-font.jpg

• For a girl a tough girly look. For example boots with a skirt or a dress.
    For a guy a blazer with skinny jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • For me if she dresses preppy and wears sunglasses and high heels and also sort of relaxed feeling like skinny jeans, sweatshirt and vans

0|0
    0|0