Girls, longish or short hair and please recommend style?

Ok. I'm 18 and a law student (from Slovenia). I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. People tell me I look better with longish hair, some say with shortish hair but I just don't know. Please recommend a style

a) I gained some weight since 2014 due to the fact I took some prescription medications and I find it very hard to lose weight now. This is me with short hair. I hate the look because of the puffy cheeks

b) long hair is bad for my professional appearance due to the fact I am a law student but this is how I look with longish hair

thanks in advance :)
thanks again

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Longish hair is definitely better in my opinion :)

• The glasses and longish hair combined look professional and serious. Without glasses you look like a cute, normal, cassual guy. Must be the Clark Kent Syndrome XD

• Short hair and glasses.👌

• Hey again!
    Liked you better in the long hair look in the last photo, to be exact, maybe without the glasses. But work on that smile! It'll brighten up your features. :)

• You're kinda cute ;) both look nice

• longer hair

• You look super good in the first and last pic.

• Choice B