Anybody know any good bra brands?

Shopping online for bras but don't know any good brands that sell at a reasonable price. And no I will not tell you my size so don't ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have that Much knowledge so I ask my girlfriend she told me that Maidenform make a comfortable stuff sadly it is not available in my country... but. She has. Suggested for Calvin Klein.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it's less about brand and more about fit. Like the best bra I ever had was an 8$ Hanes bra from Walmart.

What Guys Said 8

• @EmpatheticLady what do you site do you use? Somehow I remember you telling me you buy yours online xD I don't know why I remember it 😂

• Either playtex or the Walmart or target brand. I know that because I had to go shopping with my grandma all the time as a kid

• shopping online for something which comes down to fit doesn't seem like the best idea. perhaps after you've found "your brand" then hop online to save some $.

• The tear-away-bra company... made like tearaway pants! Your SO will love them LOL

• Mamazon

• i dont really need those things xD for me to buy them would be really creepy lolz

• kloss push up bra. oh. nice one.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• I mean, yr size is relevant, since that determines where you can actually shop. In particular, if you are small-band-and-big-bust-ed out of mainstream US brands (which a lot of women actually are, without actually being aware of it), that's when you have to start looking abroad and knowing what's up.

In any case. If you do fall into that category, there are old standby UK brands like Panache and Freya, although those price points are a bit steep for an 18-year-old ($50-80 per piece, but WELL worth it for the fit).
    If you are... uh... good at standing up for yourself against usurious extra paypal fees (lol), then there's the Polish brands -- I've been in love with Ewa Michalak and Comexim lately.

But... that's me.
    More generally, you should head over to the "a bra that fits" community on reddit (http://www. reddit. com/r/abrathatfits). That's a pretty big community, and it's absolutely *guaranteed* that you'll have at least a few "size twins" over there who can give you some personal recommendations, with regard to fit, price point, comfort, support, style, bla bla bla.

• I know it determines where I can shop, but when I do say my size on here, people feel the need to comment on my size because I was blessed in the boob department.

• Yah I figured ahah

• Stick with UK brands that actually use modern sizing and have a modern range, up to K the 15th cup letter. Most US brands try to, and are successful at, convincing people that cups only go up to DD and that the smallest band size is 32. I have an average sized body/boobs and I am a 30F or FF usually: http://imgur.com/a/m71Li

Freya
    Panache
    Cleo
    Curvy Kate
    Fantasie

• Hmmm, I'm unsure of your exact price range but this is a stand out brand to me that is worth the investment if you can (because they go with everything and last forever if you put them in the gentle cycle and dry on a rack)

Spanx

If you need to go to the store and are ok with replacing cheaper bras (but lots of pretty options) then I say go to Kohls, they always have so many deals. That's where most of my bras came from, and my Spanx bras are the 'good' bras.

• Eh, I dunno about reasonable prices. I feel I have to take out a small loan for my bras, but I use Bare Necessities.

• Oh I know a good brand!

• Have you tried warner's bra? I bought a full coverage. lol I am that kinda of girl! That my newest favorite brand. I suggest you go in the store and try some out and than see if you can get it cheaper online or at ross!

• I am very blessed in the boob department so any old bra wouldn't do the trick at all. ): But maybe try walmart and see there. They might have something but I find walmart to be expensive sometimes. Got look for sales. When it comes to bra they are rarely cheap.

• @BellePepper that's a good idea thanks!

• Your bra size will help because brands tend to be more comfortable for different size busts. Try bare necessities, it's a site and they have a lot of brands. I'm a 34F borderline 34G and I've found that freya is best for regular bras and victorias secret is best for lockin-you-in-support-sports bras

• I am a 34DD I didn't want to say my size because people, mainly guys feel the need to comment on my size.

• I understand, I really like freya bras as I developed, I can send you a link to some that I have now that I aboslutely love. The issue is is that they tend to be higher price because you need more support as they get larger, so a $20 bra from walmart or target is a no-no if you want to be truly comfy. It's pricy but beyond worth it.

• I like Triumph, they're really good & totally worth the money!

• I swear by Bravissimo, they cater for all the larger sizes as well as being extremely pretty and sexy looking.

• I personally like Victoria's Secret. They're good quality, though they can get pricey.

• Do you like bras with or without any wires? Because I have a Genie Bra that is very comfortable and it doesn't have a any wires.

• Playtex, Bali would you believe it Haynes all are on Amazon

• Intimissimi is my favorite.

• Victorias Secret
    Lane Bryant

• Go to Target, JC Penny or Victoria's Secret.

• I absolutely adore Wacoal bras, they're the most comfortable bras I have.

• maiden form is decent.

• Wonderbra or Dim.
    Armani are great but expensive

• Vanity fair is pretty good around 30 to 40 bucks

• berli