Losing weight around the thighs and face?

I'm not fat around the waist (I'm 24inches) But my thighs are the problem :/
And I would like to know how to lose my face fats too, I feel like the extra meat on my face is making my face looks old :( My face is the round type. Does anyone knows how to make it sharper?

thanks:)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm similar to u in terms of those problem areas. honestly, you'll just have to lose weight all over. u can directly lose weight from ur face. work on ur thighs. honestly even with a consistent running routine, you'll find ur face slimming down. happened to me.

• Working out consistently and eating healthy will both slim down your legs and your face. You can also try contouring and highlighting to give your face more angles :)

• There probably isn't anything wrong with your weight but I know some people with round face use contouring to sharpen your features and it's really good to bike to strengthen leg muscles. I have meaty thighs and many of my fit friends have them as well.