Which pants/jeans brands are best for women with small waists and bigger hips?

Almost all of my pants are HUGE on the back - and then they slip down constantly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Given the part of the world you live in, this is probably not going to help you at all... but, there are lots of Colombian brands that would be PERFECT for that body type.
    One that comes to mind in particular is PlayModel (www. playmodel. com. co). I don't have any idea whether they have e-commerce that delivers across the world.

Honestly, from what I remember of Colombian commerce and fashion from the days back when I lived there (I worked for Colombiamoda around the turn of the century), I'm astonished that the brand even has a working website ahahah.

If you see anything on their site that you just absolutely adore, I'll see what I can do for you.

What Guys Said 7

• Levi's make jeans for almost every body shape.

The thing you want to look out for is the rise measurement, low rise jeans will sit right on top of your hips.

• Levi's Jeans

• Silver Jean company makes really good jeans. I bought a pair because one of my previous jobs my female coworkers told me to get some cuz they loved them.

• Wear a belt, problem solved! I live in the US and was going to say American Eagle but it says you don't live in the US. H&M is a great store for your size your looking for and they sell nice belts and jeans and shirts, or Levis would be next best.

• Mine ones baha

• not your daughters jeans.

• They actually have custom Jean company online that help you out with your Jean problems

What Girls Said 17

• Me and my mom have the same problem. We wear Lee's, Levi's, and Gloria Vanderbilt. I've also heard that House of Dereon makes jeans for that body type. Sometimes it's a matter of trial and error, though.

• http://m.ebay.com/itm/261535755619

I order these jeans. They're the only type of jeans that actually suits my body type. Everything else rides low which is so annoying or or it sticks out at the back. These are perfect though cause they're high waisted so you don't have to worry about it showing your plumbers crack and it hugs your waist perfectly. They also have a variety of colors too if you scroll down to the bottom of the page. So check it out... what works for me may not work for you but it's worth a shot. If you do intend on buying one of the jeans let me know how you like it.

• nice , I want to buy male leggings, is there nice ones on that site?

• PinkIce has a website (pinkice. com), with the same products and greater selection. They offer free shipping on $75 and up, so, if you are buying two or more pairs, it makes more sense just to buy from their site than from eBay.

• Also there are coupon codes for the pinkice site (on sites like retailmenot, couponfollow, etc), so, if you google around a little bit, you can probably knock even more off yr purchase price (on their site, not eBay).

• it something i would like to know because i have this issue with my jeans... they're either low cut or are too loose around the waist :/ and this makes my bodyshape look weird

• the last one!

• The jeans you buy has more to do with the shape of the jeans and the shape of you rather than the brand itself. If you want jeans to fit your shape and look good on you, you need to try on different shaped jeans. If you have to look in other brands stores, so be it.

• This is the Most Helpful in my opinion. I have the same problem, and it has nothing to do with the brand. I have to try on different jeans before I find the right fit.

• I wear jeans most of the time, except in the summers. So I have a lot of experience buying them. I was going to say the same thing, but then I saw your opinion.

• @Hopefuldreamer8 I actually wear jeans all year round, unless it is unbearably hot or I'm in another country.

• I get my jeans from newlook im quite tall and they do the perfect length for me and for my bum 😂

• Do they still make Apple Bottoms? Those fit me awesome and I'm 19" with 39". Like the definition of all hips lol.

I usually just wear leggings because it is super frustrating.

• I'm having the same problem..

• Have you tried putting leggings on underneath? They will make the jeans shape better to your legs and won't slip down. Don't knock it till you try it!

• I get hot extremely easily - not an option for me.

• Hmmm that's too bad. But have you tried it? Just look in the mirror? Maybe you can pull it off on a cool summer night?

• In my country every night is a hot night honestly.

• samee i don't wear normal jeans for that reason, jeggings and leggings are ur friend

• Levi's and in Holland you have a store called jeans centre. But I do not know if they are only in holland or also in the rest of the world.

• they make ton of jeans for girls with big butts and small waists, some girls have hips too so those jeans help. But they dont make shirts or anything for girls with big boobs and small waists. that shit is hard.

• Levi's Jeans I think.
    I myself wear diesel or armani or lacoste jeans but I'm on the skinny side so I don't know if they would work for you

• Jlo has a line of jeans
    And I'm pretty sure Jlo has a small waist and bigger hips

• I have to get mine custom ordered since I'm 27" waist 47" hip so leggings 24/7 for me

• Then you need jeans with a higher waist line same as myself.

• Lucky brand works the best for me, and some of banana republic lines. The high waste skinny cut