What do you think of Long Hair on guys?

I think it can look absolutely amazing on guys with the right face for it! <3

What do you think of Long Hair on guys?

• I LOVE LONG HAIR ON THE RIGHT GUY 😍
  • I'm neutral - just as good as any other hairstyle 😢
  • I'm too boring/conservative to admit that these guys look handsome with it πŸ˜‘
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1989354-what-do-you-think-about-buzz-cuts-on-girls

It would be great if you could take a look at this poll as well!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• 5|4
  • I think that some of the images posted do illustrate that a lost of guys can't pull of long hair! There's such a difference between the guyz and girlz answers though, it's amazing! Haha! Yup, I do have long thick brown hair, and I have never heard a negative word (to my face at least! LOL!) I'm happy! (And damn straight as an arrow!) ;p

• The girls will say its great until they get jelly because his layering game is on point! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3821314e2d.jpg

• As someone with hair a quarter of that length I'm far over being jelly lol

• Even IM jelly of his hair lol!

It takes so much effort to grow it like that though and I imagine you have to condition and straighten pretty much like girls do. So yeah like short haired girls, it depends on the person and you need to maintain it - like beards, if guys simply grow it out and leave it, they end up looking like a hobo.

• Haha absolutely!

• It COULD work but if he isn't also built like a firetruck , he could easily be mistaken as a girl from the back lol

• like you said, depends on the face.

not all guys can pull it off

• I need someone to buy me a wig :)

• I think very few people can pull it off, and all the rest look really ugly and stupid...
    but that's just me...

• I have longish hair, but it can't be long ever, it'd be detrimental to my career

• I loathe long hair on men, unless it is someone whom I have to fight. Then I want them to have long hair. Long hair makes it easy to take control of their head.

• Well, you know how I feel about it, but I think that one of the female Gaggers who responded made a good point - a lot of guys with long hair put it before anything else and can be vain about it. No joke: I would punch anyone who tried to touch my hair without my consent.

• Haha but honestly that seems to be a natural characteristic trait of people with long hair, independent on gender 😝

• That's true. I work with a black girl who has really nice natural hair, and people always want to play with it, which pisses her off to no end.

• it can look amazing... or terrible, it really depends on the guy and his overall style. it would look shit on me, so never gonna do it. but I have some friends who can rock it

• Unless I'm a character in a fantasy work I don't like it.
    Like Conan The Barbarian or another fantasy character could pull it off but thats it

• Some can pull it off some can't.

• Looks good on those guys. Not me tho. Gotta love the buzzcut haha

• How about a buzz cut on girls?

Check the update for the poll on that one ;)

• I like long hairs on girls. Hey I like to play with it 😜

• I don't really like but maybe because guys who I know with long don't take good care of and so it looks dirty

• I had shoulder length hair in the 70's, it was normal then. Together with very tight flares, that showed the shape of your genitals, and a white string vest when hot!

• I think it's cool

• The barbershop is that way
    --Β»

• thanks =)

• looks good on some guys not all.

• It's awesome, i always grow my hair long :D

• u talk about high standards and u literally chose some really pathetic examples except guy 3, this is where avan jogia actually has them beat but i would bet $20 he wouldn't look that great if he cuts his hair off

• I disagree and I think you still have a problem with accepting that beauty is in the eye of the beholder tbh..

• Long hair is a weak point that an enemy can use against you.

• Long hair is a strong point that can attract many lovers 😛

• But when you're in a fight, you can't grab short hair!

• Unless it's a buzz cut you can actually grab and length of hair 😪 Lol maybe I'm talking from experience here 😅

• Cut your hair Jesus.

• no they're poofs. it makes men look like poofs.

• I'm considered a reasonably attractive guy. Last year I had my hair at shoulder length. And for me it was a hit or miss with girls liking it. The ones that don't find attractive I'd have no chance with (more conservative I guess). But the ones that did like it would go gaga for me.

My first year of highschool was a different story. It was pretty brutal because I was apparently the only guy in the school with long hair. A little Attention is nice. But having girls constantly zombied towards you out of the blue can actually be pretty stressful.

• Why did you post this anonymously I'm curious to know what you look like now! 😛

• Why did you do that? :o

• Don't know. I just thought to myself "why not?" lol

• gay faggot mofos

• I'm sorry but I think long hair on guys is feminine. Although some guys can pull it off and not look feminine. I get military style haircuts, I like it nice and short.

• It is not up to you to decide who should or shouldn't have long hair. Any guy who wants long hair will have it.

What Girls Said 43

• Yes! I agree! And here are couple prime specimens😜😜
    screenrant.com/.../...rld-Star-Chris-Hemsworth.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...dbb5d02757.jpg

• It's so great <3 The boyfriend's hair is down to the small of his back, he's so close to being Rapunzel <3

• I'm so jealous now 😤 I adore guys with long hair! :D

• I dislike it tbh 😶

• prefer for it not to go over shoulder length, but on the right guy it can look really sexy. I don't want him to have better hair than I do though, hahaha. My hair is pretty long, but still. I'm not into bands, but harry styles from one direction looks super handsome with his long hair.

The guy has to take good care of the hair though and it has to reasonably thick, otherwise it looks terrible.

• hmmmma am neutral on it... it all depends whether the guy has facial features that go with that hair length

• I LOVE LONG HAIR ON THE RIGHT GUY 😍

• My boyfriend has really long hair, longer than mine, and I absolutely love it. He wears it up in a beanie most times, but I think it's the hottest thing ever. I never want him to cut it off.

• I'm so jealous I want a long haired boyfriend, too! 😤😭😅

• Lol, I love it. Like, at first I thought I'd be weirded out by it that he had longer hair, but it's the best thing ever. I love running my hands through it. I go crazy when he wears it out.

• It's very sexy... Metal...<3 lol

• It's HOTTTT! I LOVE it!

• Sameeee!

• lol @jxpxtxr I'll have a conversation with someone and if a ginger or a guy with long hair or man bun appears or walks by... I SWEAR my attention shifts to them like I'm in a trance :-P I can NOT help it!

• Lol I feel you girl! 😛

• I love long hair on guys. One of my weaknesses actually.

• Depends on the guy, but for the most part I like medium length the best. Something like this:

mediamass.net/.../6065.jpg

• Love it. =)
    Not on everyone, but when it works, it really works. =)

• I agree with you!

• Only if the dude is able to pull it off well.

• It looks ok on some men but I feel like it changes their personalities. I never met a man with long hair that was down to earth. They seem very conceited as if their makes them who they are.

• Long hair can look good on few guys. Generally when it comes to long hair I prefer chin length hair on guys.

• I hate it to be honest. I can't see how guys can look good with long hair.

• I like men with hair but to be honest not all men are comfortable with having hair, and its up to the men what they do but some men really choose the wrong length or style so then it will be less attractive but its the same with women. But go by how you prefer, not everyone feels or sees the same way as you do.

• Plus i also think guys who wear the right type of beanie looks so hot 😍

• Totally depends on the person.

• Nice but doesn't look if they are unhygienic about it.

• I usually don't like it... especially dont like it past the shoulders. Some guys rock it though. I like Avan Jogia's long hair on him, and same with Rafael Nadal.

• on some guys it can look lovely ^^

• LOVE IT!!
    Guy in the 3rd pic (from the top) <3

• I usually prefer short hair but there are a few guys who look very attractive with long hair.

• On the right guy, it looks hot.

• it's luscious and all but if he conditions more than me then we got a problem lmaoo

• Lol I can't make that a condition because he'll most likely condition more than me as my hair is probably a fifth of his in terms of length😅

• Lmaoo 😂😂 im sticking with it, if he's in the shower longer than me then he gotta go

• They look like women

• Meeeh. It can look fine on the right guy (Harry Styles, Ashton Irwin).

• I think it looks good, but depends on the guy's face

• I love long hair on Asian men

• More from Girls
    13