Do guys like girls that wear sports bras?

I'm 18 and literally own 2 bras that are not sports bras. One is push up and "sexy"and one is like not padded and the rest are sports bras. I just like them better and they make my boobs look more proportionate to my butt. Is this wierd? Will guys still like me and sports bras or should I invest in more regular bras?

Most Helpful Guy

• sports bras are fine but wear the others some times

Most Helpful Girl

• I have heaps of sports bras and bralettes, rarely any real bras except for super hot ones. all though i've never hooked up with a guy in my sports bra except my current boyfriend, I usually resort to a triangle bralette, that way its comfortable and can be sexy too!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I used sports bras in gymnastics so I hav a lot of them I did gymnastics for 3 years ( level 6 )

• I use sports bras for padding. And by padding I mean I stuff them. Sports bras are easier to stuff because you don't have to worry about anything falling out like a normal bra