Girls, Is VS worth it?

For us flat-small chested women, is it worth it to buy bras at Victoria Secret or should we stick with the cheap ones from Walmart and Target?Girls, Is VS worth it?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing I like about VS is its variety in sizes and styles. I think it's definitely worth it since they sell bras specifically for small-breasted women and a lot of their models are in fact quite small-breasted. Of course, it all depends on your own personal preference, though.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• ware what makes you fill good powerful sexy and happy weather is a bra from Walmart or Victoria Secret. own you body own you confidence and fuck every thing eals.

1|0
    0|0
  • i buy and wear very cheap underwear tho =/

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl you can look hot with small tits own it.
    I feel you though I barely have b cups haha

1|0
    0|0
  • i would say that you dont really need expensive bras because with smaller breasts your not going to wear out the underwire or anything

0|0
    0|0
  • never bought a Walmart bra.. I've bought some nice ones at h&m. I'm a 32c. most of there's are push ups tho. I don't like push up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every time i go shopping i never find my bra size but VS always do 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like their products. Not like the quality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Victoria's Secret is ridiculously uncomfortable for me (But I'm way on the bigger breast size). If I were you I'd wear cute bralettes or not wear on at all. But if it's comfy and sexy do it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a 30 around, but have a larger cup size so I have to shop at VS. If I were you and had a flatter chest I would just embrace it... A) You don't even need to wear a bra... B) You can just wear a bralette if you really want to... but VS in your situation is not worth it

1|0
    0|0
  • 30aa is completely flat chested. Why even buy a bra? A bra is intended to support, no? No trying to be rude but if you're going to walmart to save money, might aswell save even more and go braless.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's just a picture I added from Google. That's not my bra. I'm a 36A/B

• If it's too expensive, then no it's not worth it.

1|0
    0|0