Girls, Is VS worth it?

For us flat-small chested women, is it worth it to buy bras at Victoria Secret or should we stick with the cheap ones from Walmart and Target?Girls, Is VS worth it?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing I like about VS is its variety in sizes and styles. I think it's definitely worth it since they sell bras specifically for small-breasted women and a lot of their models are in fact quite small-breasted. Of course, it all depends on your own personal preference, though.

What Girls Said 11

• ware what makes you fill good powerful sexy and happy weather is a bra from Walmart or Victoria Secret. own you body own you confidence and fuck every thing eals.

• i buy and wear very cheap underwear tho =/

• Girl you can look hot with small tits own it.
    I feel you though I barely have b cups haha

• i would say that you dont really need expensive bras because with smaller breasts your not going to wear out the underwire or anything

• never bought a Walmart bra.. I've bought some nice ones at h&m. I'm a 32c. most of there's are push ups tho. I don't like push up.

• Every time i go shopping i never find my bra size but VS always do 👍

• I dont like their products. Not like the quality.

• Victoria's Secret is ridiculously uncomfortable for me (But I'm way on the bigger breast size). If I were you I'd wear cute bralettes or not wear on at all. But if it's comfy and sexy do it :)

• I am a 30 around, but have a larger cup size so I have to shop at VS. If I were you and had a flatter chest I would just embrace it... A) You don't even need to wear a bra... B) You can just wear a bralette if you really want to... but VS in your situation is not worth it

• 30aa is completely flat chested. Why even buy a bra? A bra is intended to support, no? No trying to be rude but if you're going to walmart to save money, might aswell save even more and go braless.

• That's just a picture I added from Google. That's not my bra. I'm a 36A/B

• If it's too expensive, then no it's not worth it.