Will the effects of minoxidil ware off?

It's says on my minoxidil package that 4 out of 5 will stop their hairloss and regrow hair, but does that mean forever? I want hair, just like any teenager around me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should continue the treatment for a while. Also, you should consult someone who knows more about the effects of minoxidil.

Most Helpful Guy

• The hairs will fall out a few weeks after stopping treatment.

• by the way, transplants are the only thing that works right now besides minoxidil and proscar. Neither minoxidil nor proscar work very well though.

DO NOT be talked into hair transplants when they say, "you should start young." That is total BS. If you are going bald in your teens, that process will continue, so they will be transplanting hair follicles that are already doomed.

You fill probably end up with a LOT of hair loss, I forget the numbering system, but you're going to have the worst level because you started so young. It happened to me too.

Sadly, I don't think there's any way around it except that new drugs are less than 10 years away. You can PM me if you want.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0