Lasse Matberg: A modern-day Viking. Do you girls find him particularly manly (or attractive)?

Lasse Matberg is a norwegian navy officer and model that has recently become popular due to his looks. And they say he looks like a viking lol, which in fact he does (he's also 6'6'' tall). Women are crazy over him on instagram.

I know he's hot but I don't find him as manly as they all reckon him. I mean, he's also a model and his looks are too perfect to be manly in my opinion.

I find him sort of attractive but it's not really my type. Plus, he's too big for me (I'm petite lol)

Girls, do you find him manly and/or attractive?
Guys, would like to look like him or do you find him ridiculous?

Lasse Matberg: A modern-day Viking. Do you girls find him particularly manly (or attractive)?

#venicebeach #nofilter 🌇Una foto publicada por Lasse L. Matberg (@lasselom) el 16 de Mar de 2016 a la (s) 11:45 PDT

2|0
39|23

Most Helpful Guy

• i would not like to look like that style, and no i don't find him ridiculous. i've seen worse shit.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He looks like a white Khal Drogo. I'm very into this. Him. Yes.

5|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• He looks ridiculous.
    He looks like what Justin Bieber would look like if he spent a decade as a mountain man.
    The mix of pretty boy looks and super masculine physique, or long, soft flowing hair and a manly beard, etc, just make him look out of place, like a weird hodgepodge of a person.

5|2
    0|0
  • Definitely a good looking bro and he's in great shape👍 Not necessarily the look i'm after for myself though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I draw a line between "manly" and "attractive" when I think manly it reminds me of a real man, not someone on a beach looking like a gorilla taking a shit.. If that is considered "manly" it's not surprising women keep ending up in relationships with men they can't respect. Real men don't look like this, you probably won't even notice him and he may not even look very strong, but he will completely sweep you off your feet, no muscle flexing needed. Sorry to carry on but that seriously grinds my gears. Attraction and manliness are two very different things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you ask this because being a modern day Viking is supposed to make him special? I say this because there are plenty of such models like him.

1|0
    0|0
    • True, there was another guy that was popular some months ago that looked just like him, I don't recall his name

• Brock O'hurn

• Overall he's a good looking guy but he would probably look better with a different style.

1|0
    0|0
  • That guy... Come on! I think I'd date him! :P

2|1
    0|0
  • he's clearly gay. but at least he's on a boat. so he has that going for him.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm facially better looking than he is.

And, at least for the sake of convenience, I would not want to be that tall.

The additional muscle could be useful, but aesthetically I prefer my lesser muscularity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not manly? Whqt kind of standards do you have? Ok i admit the first pic isn't exactly THAT manly. But i think if he grew out the moustache a bit longer he could wear all pink and atill be one of the manlieat guys around. That guy plus moustache is pretty much masculine. If he had shorter hair it might be even more so. But i guess this look suits him well

0|0
    0|0
  • he's so dreamy...

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm jealous! I want to be!!! Some dudes, man. Some dudes. What I would give to have that body. The shit I could do...

1|0
    0|0
  • they should have got this guy to play thor!

2|0
    0|0
  • The height aspect is a little depressing. I was supposed to be 6'0+ growing up, but something happened that left me at only 5'7. It's a little sad, because I'll never be able to ever match the height of this supposed "modern Viking".

0|0
    0|0
    • Just think of how often he bumps his head...

• Show All
    • @Rick1998 I am barely 6 ft and I bump my head, esp. last year when I was in Asia. And a navy ship, yeah that had me ducking all the time. I had a friend who was 6-9 and it was funny, he developed this habit of bobbing his head down every time through a doorway.

• @zagor A absolutely never bump my head, and I'm 6'3'', so I can't really understand...

• He looks great except that last picture. I really don't like man buns.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I put on weight and worked out I could look like this, I'm only 3 inches taller than him and 50% Norwegian. If he cut his hair and shaved he probably wouldn't have the "Thor" look anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm triggered by flashbacks to the 9th century.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see no blood.
    I see no Viking!

0|0
    0|0
  • Reminds me of Opie out of Sons of Anarchy

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not saying he's not attractive, but his eyebrows!!! They ruins everything!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, he's my inspiration; I actually look up to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks alright in the pictures where he isn't perfectly groomed. That's why he doesn't look masculine, too well groomed.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's too manly and the woman can't handle it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 38

• No I don't find him manly or attractive ( but thats me ). As you said, I'm small and slender build. His arms are probably 10x as big as mine o_o. His forehead is too.. high and I don't like beards... or muscles as big as his... to me he looks like barbarian , the woodblock could be my head o_o. No he scares me, not my type. Then again I don't know his personality... but still no.

But hey who cares, as long as the rest of the world find him super hot, then good for him. Just don't come knocking on my door at 2 am in the morning...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol @ the guys hating on him.

He's not my type but he is sexy as fuck, very manly looking. I'd date him fo sho, he'd make me feel tiny and protected. 😊I think I'd really enjoy a man being able to pick me up effortlessly too. My boyfriend is an inch taller than me and I weigh 130, he's 160 and he struggles to pick me up or carry me. It makes me feel like a heifer. Hahaha

2|1
    0|0
  • If he got rid of the man bun...

There's no such thing as too tall or too big. He's a good height. Whatever he has going on is working on me lmao

2|0
    0|0
  • He's crazy hot. I'd prefer him to be a little less buff (I agree he's too big... I'm small too) and a trimmed beard, but damn he's hot. I'm simultaneously jealous and attracted to his hair too... which is the strangest feeling ever.

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really into long hair and beards.

2|0
    0|0
  • He looks very rough lol but yeah I have friends from Norway and they're all cool so I probably wouldn't reject him in the unlikely case that he ever wanted to date someone way below his league 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • sure he seems cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely no, not attractive at all

2|0
    0|0
  • He is exactly my type - a warrior with long hair and beard. 😍

Just a wee bit less muscle, please.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is HOT AF! But I think I like the doggy more :)

0|0
    0|0
  • He is hot

3|0
    0|0
  • He is hot but I rather choose Eric from true blood. He is perfection now that's a Viking.

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks strong as hell. I think he's sexy😊

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, he's sexy.

2|0
    0|0
  • *follow* he's super hot. I like his style.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's pretty hot

1|0
    0|0
  • no. too hairy and too beefy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the long hair on him, but the beard is hot and his hair looks good in the bun last pic.
    He is a handsome man. I'd never expect a guy that muscular, but if you're asking me if he's goodlooking... yes he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually very attractive, but his peacock-like poses are a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's hot as fuck

1|0
    0|0
  • He looks like a transsexual with his inflated chest

1|0
    0|0
  • I rather Charles Vane >] hehehehehehehehehheehehhee !!! <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my type

1|0
    0|0
  • Very manly. Not my type, but very manly indeed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol he's manly xD good looking

1|0
    0|0
  • He's cute but he's not my type

1|0
    0|0
  • He looked good till I saw that man bun thingy in the last pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't find him attractive. He's not ugly though. Just not my type.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot but would look better if he smiled

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls