What do you think of girls who don't switch to summer clothes when summer rolls around?

Yes this is me... :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe that they have low blood pressure and get cold easily. Or that they just haven't got their 'summer body' ready yet lol.

What Guys Said 24

• Brave girl, be sweating your ass off ahah, seen a girl the other day in just a thong and a tight short top ahaha

As long as your comfy and cozy and shit who cares :p

• I wonder what the hell is wrong with them and how they aren't melting, wearing a long sleeve sweater and boots in 85 degree weather with the sun beating down on them.

• yeah that's me... lol...

• 85 ain't nothing dog. it was 85 last winter in jacksonville FL xD dude i wear a jacket year round i dont break out in sweat at all its all about how much you can handle and what your used too iv met people from russia here in jax when it was like 40 out an they were in tank tops and shorts saying its too hot. i was fuckin freezing me shit off

• That they have something too precious for the common man's eye to view hence stay covered up? :D

• I think nothing, what do I care? I wear jeans and shoes all the time in the summer or I might think that she's easing into it, as sometimes the body grows accustom to certain temperatures if we're in them long enough so maybe she had a long and very cold winter or something.

• i think it must be a fashion thing or maybe the girl is not comfortable with herself some how. but either way i dont see it as odd though.

• Living in FL I mostly see the same kind of dressing all year long Its pretty much warm in Miami. You might get a month of cool weather and then some real cold days then I see the jackets come out

• you live in miami shit i live in jacksonville i wear a jacket all year round. dont even break a sweat in 100 degree weather unless im jogging. does it rain as much for y'all as it does us dog?

• saw this episode of naked and afraid 2 people quit because of rain an im sitting here like Really? y'all covered in blisters from the son that guy got black sap on him giving him fucking super blisters and rain stops you?

• Yeah right lol

• Is that you? 😜 technically summer isn't here and where I live it can be 90 and humid one day and 40 and rainy the next. So Id probably think she'd just miscalculated what the day would be like.

• I think if you wear uggs, you're already a lost cause on the fashion front, so it really doesn't matter.

• You must have no sweat-glands.

• i like to see people wearing shit that match's the temp but i dont like seeing people wearing skimpy shit all the time like i dont mind "girls" being "girls" and wearing cute shit but sometimes summer clothes are just trashy.

• xD indifferent
    If you can survive it, why not

• Some girls feel comfortable in those clothes, but wouldn't judge them.
    I hope people don't judge me when I'm in just a t-shirt in mid winter

• 60deg and out come the UGGs

• It's fine

• I thought you meant girls who wear like a winter coat in summer. Honestly if a girl were to wear those boots in summer, I wouldn't even notice it.

• I dont care.. ain't no body got time for following season fashion.

• I think it's odd but well if that's what you want to wear do it

• That's you style, it's personal and a choice that you yourself make.

• Nothing.

• Nothing. They can wear whatever they want.

• How do you not get a heat stroke? lolol

• i dunno, i think girls have better heat tolerance than boys

• @kaylaS91 girls actually have a higher body fat percentage than men because they need it to adequately support child rearing.

• yeah more fat in women, less muscle. Muscle is more useful for maintaining a higher body temperature.

• i don't even go outside

• That's weird and stupid

• Nothing really

What Girls Said 12

• I wouldn't say I do a complete 180, but I still wear jeans and cardigans in the summer time, from time to time I wear shorts or skirts but rarely.

• I think that they must have just arrived in my country from a freezing place and made the fatal mistake to not bring any lighter clothes lol makes me feel a little sorry for them but essentially it's up to you what you wanna wear and what you're comfortable with!

• haha, what country are you from? have you met a tourist dressed from a freezing place before? :)

• Luxembourg and no but there's plenty of people still wearing jeans in summer here, the combination with UGG boots is rare though 😄

• oh wow. id wonder why. she either hasn't shaved or doesn't like her feet lol.

• thing is, I ease into summer clothes. i dont go into them straight away. so id probably wear jeans, but change the shoes for example.

• CUTE!

• I wouldn t really care to thing anthng of it lol
    I might even not notice it even

• I think nothing of it. If that's what makes them feel more comfortable just leave them be. I had a short black dress with leggings and boots on. They say, never cast a cloot til mays oot. We like to dress accordingly with the weather. Summer time doesn't always guarantee hot sunny days until the season ends. Here in Scotland, you see four seasons in a day. Lol.

• Cute!! But ain't you suffocating... I live in Africa so when it's hot, girl damn it's hot. Hell can't be hotter than here. (Namibia)

• haha do you even own a single piece of winter clothes down there? :)

• yeah, i live in the capital and here when it's cold, trust me, its cold. but i visit my mother she's in the north and there... THE SEASON COULD BE WINTER BUT ITS HOT!!! LIKE OMG. the first day i'm there you're just taken back by the heat. Winter is nothing in the north it's still hot AF. The only thing that could classify it as winter is that during the night it's cold, but you know what during summer in the night it is also cold!!

• I honestly always feel like the odd one out. I overheat so easily, so I need to wear comfortable summer clothes. However, I see more girls wearing clothes like that than summer clothes. I always feel like I'm not like most girls since I get hot so easily, and they must be cold all the time. Today was a hot day, and I went walking on the trails. Most of the girls I passed were wearing boots, leggings and sweaters. I was wearing boots too, but hiking boots but I had shorts and a tank top on.

• Wow you are like the opposite of most girls! I personally loooove cozy clothes. I can wear a cute sweater and jeans and boots in summer and feel perfectly fine. What happens if you just wear leggings? I find they look cute and don't overheat very much!

• I don't really care but it seems excessively warm

• It's their life, but you will not see me wearing my leather jackets and leather pants in the summer. It gets hot around here during the summer.

• This is kind of weird, no? I'm the exact opposite, I wear t-shirts all year round.

• I'm like you sometimes hahah so i guess it's ok