Is it worth it to get a tattoo on the bottom of my foot just for the experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you have a high thresh hold for pain go for it, it could be cool to have a tatoo there and it would lead to a lot of discussion on why you chose it and why its on the bottom of your foot.

Most Helpful Girl

• nooo. it should mean something. I almost got one in thailand when I was traveling. Kinda regret not getting it, because my friend and I were having tons of fun on that trip (3 month trip). It should be something like that, getting it with a friend to remind you of a shared experience or something.

• Eminem got his daughter's face tattooed on his arm I think tattoos need a deeper message than just a trip with a friend

• also, @nerdychick7 , I was told that a tattoo on the bottom of your foot would eventually wear off. Something to do with the structure of the skin there and the fact that you're walking on it every single day. :D

• I was just trying to give an option lol. Personally I hate mutual tattoos because you are limiting yourself to a single person and no matter how close the person is life might separate you I'm not trying to give a lecture about friendships. I think a tattoo should be more unique since the person is getting his own body inked. Most people who erased theirs because the tattoo was a mutual one.

What Guys Said 8

• I recommend it. I have a tattoo of the bottom of my left foot on the bottom of my right foot and I love it. Though I do seem to trip more often.

• Kinda defeats the object of getting a tattoo, it's done to be seen, and very little people are gonna see the bottom of your foot 😂

• People wouldn't see it though unless you lifted your foot. Seems like it isn't worth the pain if that's where you would get it.

• Can't you make it somewhere else 😶?

• What experience?

• u already have one

• No, what would be the point?

Why not step on a nail "just for the experience"?

• couldn't u find a worse place than this. Says the foot fetisher

• i fell like it would be extremely painful and i wanna feel it for my self... and XD on the footfetisher i believe you just created a new word

What Girls Said 2

• Meeh.. At least try on your ankle.

• Nope