Girls, how do you decide a skirt/dress is to short to wear?

• When people can see my butt and/or underwear while I stand
    39% (11)
  • If its not around halfway down my thighs
    18% (5)
  • If its not close to knees but not covering my knees
    11% (3)
  • If it doesn't cover my knees
    0% (0)
  • If its down halfway down my shin
    0% (0)
  • If I have to be conscious of how I sit everytime, so no one can see up my skirt.
    18% (5)
  • other
    14% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• None of those... IF I FEEL uncomfortable in that dress or feel like I have to keep pullling it down then it's too short.

If my ass/buttcheeks show, it's too short.

I know now a days some of those ass cheek shorts are in style... but really... betches shouldn't be wearing that shit unless they got some sexy ass, firm GLUTES with muscles! Those only look good on FIT chicks... not all those cellulite girls that be wearing em.

Girls, get some decency please...

lol... Seriously.

What Girls Said 6

• Option A haha
    That and if I bent over just a bit and you can see my underwear, then that skirt is in the "no no" pile. Unless I'm keeping it for my boyfriend for "intimate sessions" then i'll keep them ^^*

• As long as my butt is covered it's long enough to wear, but that doesn't mean I would wear it anywhere, like I would dress differently for work than going out.

• If I can feel the breeze on my cheeks it's way too short for me XD

• I love every kind of skirts/dresses

• No skirt/dress is to short to wear lol

• I rarely wear a dress I'm more of a skirt/shorts girl i don't have that problem.