How to tell if a guy is a good kisser without kissing them??

my friends are asking me whether I can tell if a guy is a good kisser without kissing them I don't know what to say. Also what sucks is I didn't even lose my first kiss when they all have.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its funny how you say 'lose' your first kiss like its your virginity. I didn't get my first kiss until I was 17. But anyway, I don't think you can tell if he's a good kisser until you try.There's gonna be some okay guys that kiss great and there's gonna be hot guys that kiss horribly. It comes down to style(aggressive/passive), lip size(bigger lips is better than bird lips), and experience. If the guy sucks at kissing maybe you should show him how its done ;)

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know how one would go about determining this without experiencing it first hand, it would be like trying to figure out if someone is a good driver by looking at them.

• you can't lol. You just gotta kiss the guy..

What Girls Said 0