Will I be bullied because of my looks?

Will I be bullied because of my looks?

So I might be going to a new high school but I'm worried about what people will think of me, at my last high school people ignored me and in middle school people said I was a fat ugly bitch and no one liked me. People would randomly tell me this and I had no friends. Even my so called friends told me I a huge embarrassment and they hated me. So at my new high school I think it's going to be the same like middle school. I wanted to wear this dress. Is my style of clothes not good enough? How do I dress so kids at school won't bully me because I want to fit in. is or how I dress is too ugly? I know it sucks but whenever someone bullies me because they don't like my looks I change it so they'd like it, or try to look the way they like or how society thinks I should look. Help? :(

• Yes all the dresses are ugly
  • No the dresses are pretty
  • Meh...

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the dresses. something else is going on... nobody should be insulting you like that... it has nothing to do with how you look unless you are in some really "uppity" school. If you are that rich, I'd find a school that has people that have manners in it.

• I transferred

• I'm not going to hurt anyone because of my past I have my ways of dealing with it. I may have not truly healed but I'm trying, and I'm getting better.

• ok. I'm saying this because I experienced it from another. I'm not saying you will do this consciously and intentionally. I'm saying it will come out of you sub consciously, you may not even realize it is coming out and what is going on until you can tie it back to this stuff. Could be 20 years from now.
      You sound like you are ontop of this so I'm not going to preach to you and push you, I don't know you. So do what is right for you. We are all human. "one pin prick isn't so bad and we survive it, but we remember it. Many pin pricks and we'll go crazy...".

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you'll be bullied cause the dress are not fashion (even if they are really cute, I wear dress like that on week end). they bully everyone who are different from them

What Guys Said 7

• It is very sad to hear bully still existing and you worry about it. I had ever been against bully at school and become a legend but that just wind made it.
    But see many thing at the position. I know I am not the guy so I always become gentle but you know the crowd dont want it but it is weird why always they push me to fight kkk. they are symbols (it is hard to say but you can know it that would be popular between them. You should know it then choose right group that suit you and to be yourself.

• They are good Dresses

• Honestly nobody gives a fuck. So you also don't give a fuck of what they say or think

• Those dresses are pretty

• they are very awesome dresses

• Bully someone for dresses? Now I really just about had it.

• Wear a big sweater that says, "attention whore".

What Girls Said 2

• I like the dresses, they're really cute!

• Just dress how you want to dress amd ignore the haters, high school will be over soon and they will then realize what pieces of shit they are when they enter the real world.

• For all that's holy don't wear the first one. The other two look cute but that Anime school girl look is stupid as hell.