Girls, should I have to wear spandex under my shorts at the gym? some girl at my gym thinks I need to?

The other day I was doing squats at the gym and I do wear rather loose shorts that are about mid thigh length and this girl walked up to me and said if you want to wear those shorts you need to wear spandex under them so no one has to see your underwear (I was wearing boxer shorts as well). I was like wtf why were looking there in the first place and she just said get some damn spandex and walked off.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• pfft please. i thought the same thing as u. she doesn't need to be looking there. u wanna be comfortable during ur session and i know that spandex is an irritation for many guys.

i would have been rude about it. told her to fuck off and go continue her workout.

What Girls Said 4

• Only if you want~

• You probably should. It's similar to if a girl wore a loose shirt with a Thankyou under but no bra, you're going to look and she needs something to cover it

• Tell her that her shorts are too short and it shows parts you dont want to see

• No. You are there to work out, not make a fashion statement. As long as you have all the areas covered that need to be covered, you're fine.