Best skin whitening creams?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try cake soap.

• thanks that an actual product finally

• Hahaha be careful

What Guys Said 9

• You CAN'T whiten your skin. No matter what you do, unless you happen you catch that disease Michael Jackson had. So accept your skin the way it is.

• i am going to do it whether or not you like it , i just need to make sure i am getting the good stuff.

• I don't know, but I can make sum in about 2 mins ^_^

You'll be slimy white LOL

• Why do you dislike your genetics so much?

• Bleach

• The only way is if your body stops producing enough melanin..
    You will face problems like sun burns..
    Rashes quick..
    I always wanted to try this.. secure.radyance.com/.../start

Not sure if it will work..

• Short term solution: White spray paint!

Long term: don't be a retard and try change your skin color!

• That's extremely unhealthy and not currently possible.

• it can be if you help me.

• No. You dont understand. The color of your skin is determine by the levels of melanin in your skin. The pigment can't be change through any type of topical treatment. Skin whitening creams don't change the pigment levels in your skin at all. It's just a marketing ploy. To change skin pigment you'd have to either find a way to change your DNA, which is currently not possible or find a way to create pigment eating antibodies in your skin. Which could easily turn into an autoimmune disorder which are almost always extremely destructive to the body. When I say not possible I genuinely mean not possible. I'm sorry.

What Girls Said 13

• No offense, but you will need tons and tons of a skin whitening cream. That's a drastic change. Why do you want to do that?
    It will cause damage to your skin. And lots of people get skin diseases because of that.
    I think you should accept yourself.

• please don't mess up with your natural skintone!! you really wanna start using products that will damage/irritate your skin?

• I heard if you do that, your skin might get very dry and may break out and be very uneven, then you'll need to buy many products like creams and make ups.

• i feel so sorry for you. who made you think this way?

• Why don't you just learn to love yourself? That's so much easier I remember in middle school I wanted tan skin.

• This article on little kim's extreme makeover mentions several options:

"This can often be achieved through the use of a topical skin lightener such as prescription strength Hydroquinone.

Hydroquinone blocks your skins melanocytes (the cells that produce brown pigmentation) from producing melanin (the brown pigmentation).

Hydroquinone has become popular in the past few years to help remove freckles, dark sun spots, and give the face an overall lighter appearance.

It is also commonly used as an anal bleaching agent to lighten the often darker colored anal skin.

It is possible that Lil’ Kim has added this to her skin regimen.

It’s is also possible that she had a series of chemical peels and had generalized hypo pigmentation as a result.

One would need multiple peels to achieve this level of lightening and there is a major risk for splotchy, uneven hypo pigmented skin."

• ha my skin is as pearly as that though i wish my hair was that beautiful light brown compliments the white skin more than my blackish brown does

• u can just dye it

• dying it lighter colors will damage it because i will need to bleach more than a strip

• and i refuse to bleach more than a strip***

• Tan is prettier and it makes you look slimmer. I wish everyday that I was naturally more tan. So just remember there's girls out there who want what you're trying to get rid of

• Some of the creams might irritate your skin

• I suggest you go into the store and look for skin lightening cream
    Have you ever tried kojie San skin lightening Orange soap?
    Also black soap helps but it will only lighten your skin a one or two shades it will not give you light skin

• Lol... I am Asian and I have the same skin tone as the picture... I am always, always trying to get tanner, and I find it hilarious how people who are naturally white are always trying to get tanner and people who are naturally dark want to be lighter...

• Be happy with who you are.

• Uhhhhhh that's a really drastic change in shade. Why do you want to change your skin tone so much?