What shade of blonde is this?

So basically I'm naturally a dirty blonde, so my hair is an awkward borderline between brown and blonde normally. I've been getting highlights for quite a while, but I've noticed that I only like them when they fade. They're just too blonde for the first two weeks or so after I have them done and it's too bright for my taste! This is them now and I want to tell my hairdresser next week that I want my next round of highlights to continue this shade. What would you call this color? Honey blonde? Golden blonde? Ash blonde?

What shade of blonde is this?

Hahahaha wow someone answered just about every shade! I guess I'll just have to ask my hairdresser what color my hair is! It seems like most people think it's honey blonde though and based on the lighting in this photo compared to a google search I'd definitely say that. I'd say in natural lighting it looks close to this if that helps: www.blondegirlstudioinc.com/.../...iving-proof.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey blonde with highlights.

• Also if you like the colour your hair is still when you go into the hairdressers you just have regrowth, just tell them you want to retouch your roots and leave the colour.

• Oooh I didn't know I could do that! Thanks!

• No worries! It's also so much cheaper and better for your hair if you do that. Regular highlights wil just keep lightening your hair slowly rarther then keeping it as it is!

What Guys Said 4

• the best one

• great color, looks great!. sunshine blonde... but what do I know about that kinda thing:)? lol

• Dirty blond hair nothing else to say om what shade

• Could potentially be Strawberry Blonde depending on the lighting.

What Girls Said 15

• oh it look nice!

• looks like honey blonde

• It's golden blonde. The top shade looks a bit like my hair colour but the undertone is darker.

• why do u need to know? who knew there was so many subshades lmaoo

• So I can tell my hairdresser what shade of highlights I want to go for from now on

• Does it matter? Lol

• Mix between dirty blond and strawberry blond it's going to hard to explain to your hairdresser unless you know which color you prefer

• Ash blonde

• auburn

• Beige blonde

• So many shadings of blonde.. Just dirty blonde

• Just bring the pic, realize due to the room her hair is redder than normal, but I'd say honey blonde

• Strawberry Blonde

• I don't know it just looks like a mix between blonde and dirty blonde. It looks good this way

• It is like... a lighter shade of blonde to a darker shade. So... dirty blonde?

• Dirty blonde...