Girls, Do you like metrosexual men?

What do you feel about metrosexual men?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• No not really, they're kind of girly to me. I'm looking for a man not a woman.

• Huh?
      How does it make a man a woman?
      How?

• Without any sort of maintenance would you like him over a beautiful smooth woman?😉😉

• Of course. Why do you keep bringing up women, I'm not gay. There's nothing physically appealing to me about women. I'm sure men repulse and disgust you. What if I kept insinuating that you should desire men over women? I'm not a lesbian, and honestly I'm starting to get upset. Women aren't attractive to me, there will never be an instance in which I would find a woman more physically appealing than a man. Why is that so hard of a concept for you to grasp?

What Girls Said 12

• nope. I feel they're a bit gayish.

• That would be the only type of man I would consider dating at all.

• Not really... I like my men VERY manly--probably cause I have a lot of masculine energy myself and need him to be more manly than I am! :)

• prince... they're cool. not that attractive physically though

• Sorry? What are you actually trying to say!!!
      Am confused

• sure, now that i think about it. it wouldn't be too bad if he was super well groomed, we could just get 2 bathrooms lmaooo as long as he was still manly in my eyes, i wouldn't mind

• Sure using make up and being suoer from doesn't lessen a manliness dear

• Yeah, I like guys who look like they actually put effort into their looks.

• i like manly men who put effort into how much weight their beards can bench

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/63060710.jpg

• But she doesn't like chest and 😉😉 hair on legs

• chest hair is good if you maintain it to where you dont look like a monkey

• my ex was... i wish all guys were metrosexuals

• I love your attitude.
      @Relentless_Hippie see see her

• ... what did u say

• I was trying to show the other girl that see I liked your answer

• not really, not my type.

• Come on. Why? O why?
      Are you also if the school of thought that you want a mans man and not girlie man?

• lol is not that i think they are girly, they just put too much effort lol i dont put that much effort myself hahaha dont know how to explain it xD i just like messy hair, a bit of facial hair haha and well, metrosexual men give the impression that they wouldn't like to get their hands dirty, they dont give me the outdoor kinda vibe lol but thats just me, sure there are girls that like it

• Messy hair is ok I guess as long as it is in head and not in the body of a man. I hope you meant messy head hair and not hairy messy body

• No there too classy 😭

• I feel they're one dick in the butt away for being gay.

• Yes!! Nothing sexier than a well kept man!

• yes yes yes <3 certainly need more of them in this world

• Yaar thanks. I don't know why men out more effort in shaving waxing their body and grooming Moran glad that pretty girls like waxed smooth groomed man

• Hey there. I was about to message you for liking it. Why have you gone anon?

• They look good and take care of themselves... delicious.