You can describe them or post a pic. Either works

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't really want any

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• None right now :( I'd like at least one but I am kinda terrified of needles so who knows :/ If I did one, I kinda like the minimalist style and dotwork and I think I'd like a forget me not? My nan used to help me grow them and they're my favourite flower. I think something to do with my studies (ancient history) might be cool too, my ideas for that so far are mostly quotes like 'sing, o muse' or 'know thyself' and I'd hope to get them in the original Greek but I need to find someone I trust to translate it because alas, I didn't elect to actually study Greek. A more extensive piece could be a grapevine coiling down my arm and over my shoulder as a homage to Dionysus but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to sit for that :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I have a tattoo of Jesus on my back that says "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

OR I would if it weren't against the Abrahamic religion to get tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • War Torn flag on my chest when I got out of the Marine Corps. Quote on my ribs. A lion thingy with a crown (terrible tattoo) on my arm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two. The symbol of my unit on my right shoulder. The symbol of the Mandalorians on my left sleeve.

0|0
    0|0
  • Barbed wire on forearm, football on low hips lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • None but I want to get some

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any. I hate tattoos

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I have seven. A four leaf clover on the back of my right ear, a horse shoe on my left wrist on top, a black crescent moon on my left wrist on the bottom, an infinity and anchor on my right top wrist, stars on my right wrist underneath and the words "life imitates art" on my side right arm.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few birds on my left hip.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a rose above my pussy. My other tattoos are a dragon below my breast and the peace sign on my thigh

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any at the moment but I am thinking about getting one this summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a red rose on my left arm and a black scorpion on my back. Thinking about getting one more, not sure yet what it will be

0|0
    0|0
  • Me = just one only = small black bat with forked devil tail.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have three, a treble clef on my spin with one part of it drawn as a dolphin. A dragon with cherry blossoms on my thigh and the Minnie Mouse symbol on my bikini line :)

0|0
    0|0
  • None but I want a few, something that symbolizes my love of disney, music and my strength of life

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Maybe someday, maybe not.

0|0
    0|0