Am I the only guy that doesn't find dresses and skirts attractive?

I just don't find dresses and skirts attractive, for me they are a turn off. I know everyone thinks certain pieces of clothing are repulsive, well for me Dresses and skirts don't look attractive. I am not judging though, everyone can wear whatever they want. I want to see what kind of clothing people find repulsive. Respectful answers only, no trolling or sarcasm please. So don't be calling me "gay"(not saying there is anything wrong with gay people) because I am as straight as an arrow.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do find them a turn-off? I'm just curious, and I am not judging your opinion or anything. I'm the kind of girl who rarely wears skirts or dresses, so I just find it surprising. A lot of people I know tell me I should wear them more. So it's strange to see a guy say that they are a turn-off.

• It's hard to explain, but partly because I just think they look like if they took a random towel and wrapped it around themselves. In my opinion I think pants especially skinny jeans and corduroys look good on women.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know what you mean. Personally, I don't mind skirts and dresses. But I think girls generally rock trousers/pants more!

What Girls Said 14

• Are you sure all dresses and skirts and on all bodies, not just some bodies. Not everyone can wear skirts and dresses and look good in them.

I don't like tapered jeans and corderoy pants shirts with logos pictures mantras on men. tapered jeans and leggings shirts with pictures on Women

Don't like frills on anyone. Dressy dresses usually don't look good.

• Heels with pants look dumb. Boots are ok but heels, na.

• It's hard to explain, but to me it's the way dresses and skirts that I find repulsive not the body of the woman wearing them. I personally find skinny jeans and corduroys very attractive on women.

• I like corduroy on Women, skinny jeans not so much. I like jeans to bee jeans... tight fitting but not like tights.

• oh wow, u may just be the first guy ever to say that lol.

• I'm sure you're not alone with that.
    Everybody has different preferences and things that turn them on.

• That's interesting to hear, what about them is a turn off though?

• I just don't like the way dress and skirts look, to me they look like the person took a towel or rag and wrapped it around themselves. I also think women look better in any kind of pants, preferably skinny jeans and corduroys.

• Crocs. Or socks and sandals..

• Ehhh, to each their own.

But I can name a list of guy trends that I would love to see die...

- crop tops
    - skinny jeans
    - excessive body hair
    - excessive facial hair
    - shorts above their knees

• I dont like skinny jeans, ugg boots, crocs and sandals.

• repulsive? oh snap, such powerful feelings. you are probs in the minority.

• I find high rise shorts to be ugly as fuck.

• Hmm. Maybe you just don't like the way the skirts and dresses are worn, not the actual skirt or dress itself

• I know many guys and they all like girls that wear dresses and skirts

• Do you think leggings are attractive?

• Yes, they look attractive.

• That explains it. You don't like it when girls wear skirts because they tend to hide our legs. But when we wear tight pants, you love them and you stare at our legs. 😉

• Meh, I am not a leg person. I find the abdomen of women more appealing.

• I like to wear pants

• No, a lot of guys in my country prefer pants / jeans on girls

What Guys Said 10

• Ummm

cdn-media.prettylittlething.com/.../clq2401_-6.jpg

www.yoyomelody.com/.../...-dress-dr0150546-1-a.jpg

U WOT m8? just come with me to Latin night at the club you'll instacum and change yer mind naamsayin

hue hue hue

• I love skirts and dresses, it's my favorite type of clothing on girls.
    I'm sure you're not alone though, but man, you're missing out :P

• I understand, but everyone has their preferences, I personally find Pants very attractive on women.

• I know, I was just teasing you. I love pants on women too. If she's hot, anything will look good on her xD

• Indeed, to me any clothing looks good on a woman, just not dresses and skirts. I don't think dresses and skirts look good on anyone.

• Not everyone can pull them off. Those that can't usually have badly fitting dresses or they wear too little and it looks trashy. When they are pulled off properly (Sexy+classy), they are probably the most attractive outfit a woman can own. You are indeed going to be in a very small minority who finds them a turn-off.

Personally i don't think any piece of clothing is truly repulsive, it completely depends on how it's worn and who by.

• Nothing wrong with that. "Different strokes for different folks".

Everyone's perception will NOT always absolutely be exactly the same every single time because everyone is different.

• you don't like pretty little dresses?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

• You might be among the few not the only one. You're a rare breed lol.

• You're the first guy I heard saying that

• You are.

• I didn't read but i prefer pants cuz i see booty

• what a wimp

• It's just a opinion, I guess you completely disregarded what I said at the end of my question. Trolls are everywhere, oh well.

• Maybe you're just being funny.