Men, does your penis size mean that much?

Ok, you like a girl, totally attracted to her, think to yourself there's NO way she will ever go out with me, she to your surprise asks you out, you go out a few times have a great time, good chemistry etc etc (have not slept with her yet) but you know she will, or your at least 95% sure, so anyhow after this girl tells you she likes you, tells you she is attracted to you, why would you then NOT have sex with her? This is just my thought, he is an ex body builder, I'm sure he used steroids, and maybe they affected his penis size? or his outie became an innie and he's embarrassed by it, would the size of your penis stop you from having sex with a girl, even though she said she likes you?

I guess I just don't get it, If I like him why should it matter? I mean I guess I just can't imagine a MAN passing up on sex, with someone he has said is hot, great body, nice ass and boobs, and made the comment "could you imagine the sex we would have"?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, considering that I am what I call a "monster 12", I can't understand it -- JUST KIDDING. Penis size is like boob size - it only matters to those who choose to make an issue out of it. Ironically, I am pretty average sized. Honestly. But my wife, she has a very healthy, curvy, thick butt, nice 36C sized boobs and chestnut brunette hair that I love to fall asleep in every night.

Do you think she cares that I am not a "monster 12?". Nope. Why? I take her downtown every chance I get. In fact, sometimes I wake her up with a nice, long tongue-job. Again, why? Because she's so freakin' hot, I worship her beauty.

So, to answer your question. "does (whatever) matter?". only if you choose to notice.

What Guys Said 7

• Body-builders on steroids? You can't put them in the same class as 'normal guys'!! They have their own issues!!
    I have NEVER had issues with size, and I have never measured, not needing to because really good loving isn't about the 'equipment,' rather the way you know how to use it! Most of the times the intimacy, and things we did was enough, and we both enjoyed it!
    If you like the guy, it shouldn't matter. Is he 'gay'? No offense, but it's a serious question!

• he could have an std.or another girlfriend you don't know about.but if he used steroids, that's a medically for sure sex drive killer that doesn't go away - like how people's brain chemistry changes after taking so many hits of 'e' (I like to listen to Loveline where they talk about substance abuse frequently). Trust me, any size his penis is will NEVER affect a guy's need or excuse for sex.

Or he could just be a nice guy and is waiting for the right time! I know that would be my modus operandi! Good luck - you sound like a little hottie!

• Ever thought that there are still guys out there that aren't just out for sex? Maybe this is one of those guys. Why are you getting offended if a guy likes you for who you are, and not just because you have tits and a virginia? Girls are funny.

• Luckily I'm not in a situation like that ;)

But, yes, I think that can have something to do with it . I would think that its the same as if a girl had tiny boobies, she'd be embarrassed about them and not get them out. I hope you understand what I mean .

• Could be erectile dysfunction not size. That would definitely make him want to postpone sex. Would also be hard for him to talk to you about it.If you like him be patient

• I'm 13 and I'm literally 5 inches

People see my penis all the time through my pants 😂

Older girls find it seducing, but I don't care

Girls my age find it seducing too, just not as much. I still don't care

• it the most thing we think about .

What Girls Said 1

• yeah I think that would be a reason for them not to have sex with a girl who obviously likes them.

but I think too many men just worry too much about their penis size.