What does it mean if a guy says you're an "8"?

Is it a good thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how you look at it. It's a rating of "hotness" 1-10 as others have said. Calling you on 8 is I guess somewhat high. So with that in mind I guess you can say it's good.

However, I personally think it's disrespectful to rate anyone and then say it to them, regardless of what number you give them, unless they asked for it. Typically guys that do thiat are shallow, so in that sense, no, it is not a good thing (if you like this guy).

What Guys Said 2

• On a scale of 1-10 an 8 is very good. 10 is reserved and rarely given out, 9 is for the hottest girl he has ever seen in person, 8 is for a girl well above average. 6 and below are the bad ones.

He is attracted to you and probably has sexual thoughts about you.

• 5 and 6 are bad? I should be more careful of that

• 5 is inbetween hot and ugly... very average. I would just be friends with a very average girl with no attributes that turn me off or turn me on. Nothing interesting, forgettable. Six isn't much better.

• An 8 is very good, You should be very happy with that. I'm in college now, and I can count on one hand the amount of 8's I've seen.

What Girls Said 3

• Seriously? You have to ask? Scale of "hotness" or whatever 1-10. =| Enough said.

• it could mean you have a big butt and boobs. how an 8 is curved top and bottem.

• If it is an 8 out of 10, then that is pretty good. It means you aren't Adrianna Lima, but you are hotter then most :D Rock it girly.