How to get rid of zits?

I've always been this zit-free girl. But now, it's starting to take over my face. It's on my back as well. My theory is maybe it's because of the intense heat in our place right now. So, any effective ideas on how to get rid of them? The ones that actually worked for you? Thanks in adv.

Most Helpful Guy

• Basic hygiene and consistently cleaning and washing yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• if it's on your back it might be a rash. i'd see a dermatologist. But a good facial clenser for you is good you can put it where you have acne. I reaaaaly like biore's charcoal one. Nutrogena products are good too. Also honey is great if you have a angry pimple just put it on and it helps.

• I have the same issue! I've never had any pimples, and all the sudden they're everywhere! I recommend tee tree oil, but that depends on the person. You could always go to a dermotologist.

• Aloe vera gel works well for me

• Make sure to drink a lot of water, eat healthy foods, look into a skin care routine that suit's you, and go see a dermatologist.

• I know it will probably sound pretty weird, but white toothpaste works for me.

• Crush some aspirin and add a bit of water to make paste. Leave it on for ten minutes and rinse it off, so this as needed. The salicylic acid in the aspirin helps calm down the inflammtion and reduce the pimple. I hope this helps :)