What accessories would go with this dress? I was thinking a white cardigan or something but honestly I'm clueless. Please help?

What accessories would go with this dress? I was thinking a white cardigan or something but honestly I'm clueless. Please help?

0|0
11|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Either a pregnant belly to make the statement that you just want something comfortable, or a ripped top level athlete body to make the statement that "yeah, I'm so hot, I can wear something so hideous and still get away with it".

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• White floppy hat and massive lollipop!

0|0
    0|0
  • That model shoes are ugly. Wear heels and a black leather jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • A draw string or zip tie because it looks like a hefty bag

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• or black. navy scarf
    or whatever you wanna add with high heels that are like strpas around your ankle.
    also a gold jacket and accessories
    etc..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but that thing screams "GIVE ME A BLOODY BELT" since it has no figure to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • A statement necklace along with a white cardigan (good choice) or if you want it more edgy you could go for a mini black leather jacket.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh honey, that pair of shoes with a dress. I do not think so. Wear pumps and also a leather jacket or a bomber jacket.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah white cardi and gold necklace and even a pretty head band maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • A blazer
    A white shirt underneath
    A belt
    A big necklacea
    A foulard

Be mindful of what colors you will pair it with

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a pair of high heels or boots. A sexy jacket will work also

0|0
    0|0
  • a cute belt!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a dress like that and I bought a green and white polka dot cardigan that I love on Amazon. Cardigans go well with this and they have cute styles online. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • This dress is so ugly and the color not fashion at all. Take another dress.
    Don't wear white cardigan with that dress if your kinda chubby cause that would make you look bigger. Wear a leather jacket, bomber or a teddy they are fashion

0|0
    0|0