Are Victoria's Secret Angels the ideal in terms of female attractiveness?

Think Candice Swanepoel or an angel with a good hip to waist ratio.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find Candice swanepoel to be that attractive. I see her and think that she's what society calls attractive but I'm not very attracted to her. I find very few supermodels attractive and the ones that I do find attractive I tend to like thier face and that's about it. They are almost always to tall and most have very distinctive faces but not necessarily beatiful ones. I'd be lying if I said they were unattractive but they're definitely not the Ideal women in my brain. Most models are 5'8" and above but anything above 5'8" is when I start feeling like a girls to tall for my taste. But I'm 5'11" so that might be why. So like the shortest models would be closer to what I find attractive. And they're often just a little too thin in my opinion. But I'm also a very thin person. I'm usually around 145lb so I'm sure that probably influences my taste too. So models don't look ideal to me they just look modelesque.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say ideal. They are really pretty, but that's subjective. I find other women also really pretty.

Some men and women might have a completely different idea of beauty and don't really like their aesthetic.

What Guys Said 18

• VS Angels are a bit too tall-and-stick-thin for most people's tastes in my opinion. Although, in this modelling industry that is the look that they go for.
    Of course they are very attractive however, and every guy here would die to date someone like Candice or Adriana. They are close to my ideal but not quite. Now those Instagram hotties on the other hand.. 😍

• Also, in response to your hip ratio comment. Yes specifically their flat stomachs and hourglass def are ideal however.

• I wouldn't because they are too tall-and-stickthin for my taste and find them unattractive as such, lol.

• No. Like @BertMacklinFBI said, they are more a fantasy than anything else. From what I've read, for about two weeks before a show, Adriana Lima has only one or two protein shakes a day to keep her figure. If you ask me, that's just ridiculous. Not to mention that Victoria's Secret has been repeatedly accused of airbrushing.

Their models are not the ideal.

• Generally I prefer their faces more than their bodies. Id prefer shorter (closer to 5'6) with a slightly higher body fat percetage. With Candice I actually don't even like her face that much :/

• My personal preference is girls with more athletic builds.

• no not in my opinion

• the ideal? nah

fantasy? sure

• Fuck no, their body is a complete turnoff to me, they lack every single aspect on the body that would make them attractive and their face is generally between average and unappealing

• No, I prefer them not so skinny, and not so tall.

• Nope, not for me. Too skinny. Pretty faces tho.

• lol no. its not realistic. if you look at ancient greek statues (male or female) you see a lot of different body types and they are all considered beautiful. victorias secret models have to fullfill strict physical rules and thats ridiculous.

• i never payed any attention to Victorias secret, but i can say surely that they are no attractive in the terms of female attractiveness

• Yes. Candice, Behati, and Karlie have gorgeous bodies in my opinion. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be in the minority with this one

• Not by a longshot. The most beautiful girl is the one that's smiling and happy in your arms.

• No. Absolutely not.

• I never got to know any of them...

• Holy sh*t yes !

Taylor Hill is insanely hot

• They are too skinny for my tastes.

• ye candice is the sexiest bitch ;)

What Girls Said 10

• I think Adriana lima is the hottest Angel.

• How about you add some phtoos to show and better make a judgement..

• To me no... but to many I'm sure they are.

• Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

I don't want to look like that. They have no muscle tone whatsoever. They just have a nice face and big boobs. Yawn. I want to be healthy and they aren't, so... pass.

• They are just skinny with fake tits.

• I am the ideal in female attractiveness for myself. :)

• They are all practically anorexic

• No, some of them are totally gorgeous but others look like death so.

• Candice is gorgeous but she has super small boobs so that cancels her out as ideal. But she is gorgeous for sure.

• Yes, they are tall, skinny and have big boobs. I wish I was like them :(