Girls, Bra pain?

Weird question I know but I have a weird situation. After wearing my bra for the day my right boob hurts. Almost as if that cup is tighter or something. I've noticed though that it only happens with my padded or push ups. Anyone else have this issue with just one side?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not the size of the bra it's the fact that you keep wearing padded and push up bra's which literally squeeze the shit out of your boobs and put them in an uncomfortable position which will hurt. It's why I don't like wearing padded and push up bra's.

What Girls Said 6

• Your right boob's probably bigger, so while your bra fits just right on your left boob, it may be squeezing too much your right.

• Hmmm. No woman's breasts are the same size, so it could be that your right boob is a little bigger than the left, and the bra has been on too tightly. You could try to use another one, or skip it all together if possible, perhaps your chest needs time to 'breathe' as to speak. If this continues though you should probably contact your doctor and ask their opinion on the matter

• You're wearing ill fitting bras.

• I think the problem is your bra, you might be wearing the wrong bra size, About 85 percent of women are wearing the wrong size. You should get yourself fitted if you haven't already. Only other thing it could be is that your boobs are growing, and that's perfectly natural.

• Your right boob is bigger and you're wearing the wrong size bra

• Seen a Dr. İt looks important.