How to hide my hair "trim" from my parents?

I just cut my hair, but my parents can't know. I cut a lot of my hair off it can barely fit into a ponytail now but before it was like 2 in below my shoulders. So hair it's like a big deal for my family so they'd question me a LOT if they found out. I'd be the talk of the immediate circle which is about 20 people. The constant questioning... So I can't tell them. I am really frustrated right now because I am happy with it but I have to hide it because I am scared of my family. Help me somehow? What should I do? How can I hide it? Or why not? I just need some advice...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Trying to hide it and worrying all the time about getting found out sounds like a lot of work. I'm sure you have had hair cuts before. If you point out to your parents that hair grows and if you don't like it you can always grow it back out would they listen? Next time it might be good to get their thoughts, give them a heads up, or at least let them feel like they were part of your decision.
    If they do get mad remember that this will pass with time too.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You can wear a beanie, or if you can get some of it into like a ponytail, you can just pin up the rest and pin like the length of the ponytail down so it looks like a messy bun. :)
    Something like this, just maybe with your own twist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QTpBDMO8TU

• I don't think you should hide your hair trim. Your parents should accept the choice you made to shorten your hair.
    But if you're still eager to hide your haircut, get some clip in hair extensions in your natural hair color.

• You should be honest with your family and just tell them the truth. They have to accept it, since it is already done. If they give you grief about it or they say they don't like it; tell them that it is okay, that you are happy and confident with how you look. Maybe they will understand. It will be okay, just be honest and enjoy your cute new hairstyle. Good luck! :)