Girls, Do you like hairy men or bare hairless men?

The trend in the media is hairless bare smooth men.
Do you like those kind of waxed bare smooth hairless men or do you prefer them to be hairy with hairy chest stomach and all such?

😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I like hairy guys

• Would you prefer if it's trimmed or if it's left as it is?😞

• It's not my leg😄 You do what makes you feel good about yourself. I know how it feels to not like something about your body, you just have to try and love yourself no matter what😊

What Girls Said 10

• Hairy, without looking like the shag carpet from "Match Game 78."

• No hair for me. I shave and wax my body so my partner should do that same.

• Honestly I'm into body hair everywhere, I think its sexy. But his face has to be shaved, or at least well groomed :)

• That's fine then. I followed your profile 😉
      So you like lot of hair anywhere /everywhere on a guy including his chest, abs and the thighs?😃
      I mean a lot of hair.

• I prefer a middle ground, but I wouldn't turn a guy down for being hairy.

• I don't mind body hair so long as he doesn't look like he's still wearing a shirt when he gets undressed.

• Scary hairy or bare smooth?

• Yes, everyone is covered in bacteria. However, if their skin is not covered in hair, moisture is able to evaporate quickly which prevents bacteria from metabolizing it. Without the metabolism by bacteria, no bad odour is generated.

• Fun fact, Asker: Everyone has more bacteria living on/in their body than we have actual cells.

• trimmed

• I find hairless men more attractive, hotter and cleaner.

• I like hairless or little hairy men

• Hmmmmm are you native American?

• You want men to be all waxed?

• I like both. I like whatever the person I like looks like, I don't have a preference either way.

• I wouldn't mind a bit of chest hair and stomach hair. I find it a turn on, also for ptbe pubic region either natural or trimmed

• So you like the current media trend of hairless men? Bate smooth is better than scary hair?

• Honestly both... Lol on the right is perfect to me but I'd prefer nothing more than that

• Lol okayyyy