Help!! I have a really painful pimple?

Hi everyone, so in the past few days, I had a pimple in the corner of my mouth. It's quite painful. Today, it went from reddish to entirely white; and it hurts SOOOO bad. What can I do to get rid of it? Popping it sounds quite scary. Or maybe it will disappear overnight? (Also I don't wear any make up so I will not be able to conceal it)
Thanks in advance!!

Most Helpful Guy

• No pain, no gain! Pop that baby! Just be sure to clean it off the mirror! LOL

• I'm just a scaredy cat and I never popped a pimple before🙈 And I'm scared it's gonna make everything worse. Also, are you mocking me?

• @Josht11 damn. That must suck.

• Thanks for MHGuy, I hope the pimple is gone by now!

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you sure it couldn't be a cold sore?

• I'm not quite sure but I don't think so. It's really the corner of my mouth, not on my lip. And I don't know if cold sores turn white (do they?)

• You're very welcome, and I do wish you a speedy recovery.

• Thank you for the MHO.

What Guys Said 9

• Everyone has a different way to handle it some pop them, some don't, some go get creams, some freeze them, others apply toothpaste in very small amounts about a tiny dot size and let it sit on the tip of the pimple for a minute or two then wipe it off and boom gone. The list goes on and on do what you think is best for you that's all you can do. For me I'd say let it be but that's just me.

• I have one on my nose Lol, just ignore it.. It will go by itself.

• is yours white and painful like mine too? because I usually ignore them but this time its really super painful :(

• Mines red , I am never seen a white pimple tbh. Some can be painful though, resist the urge to scratch Lol.

• I see ;O well it turned white just today, and I wanted to look cute tomorrow. guess thats not gonna be possible anymore hahaha. anyway thank you ! :)

• Popping a pimple actually leads to scarring. Just let it heal on its own. It sounds like it's close to rupturing anyway.

• steroid injection, freeze it and just wash your face don't be a retard and pop them that's really bad for your skin.

• Are you sure that's a pimple and not some type of sore? I'm no expert but it could be either of the two, if it still keeps hurting then go see a dermatologist.

• In your mouth?

In future, use tea tree oil to treat spots and acne. But make sure you can use it first.

• not in my mouth. right on the corner of it! alright thank you :)

• Pop it dumbass

• Take a butcher knife from the kitchen (one with a sharp triangular point)
    Use a lighter to flame the tip until it is very hot
    Get a towel and soak it in warm water and soap
    Stick the point of the knife into the pimple, quickly, deeply, and directly
    squeeze the edges to make all the fluid come out
    once pimple crater is empty of goo, hold the wet towel over it.

• Either a dab of toothpaste to dry it out or wet tea bag on it

What Girls Said 4

• I would personally use ice to bring down some of the swelling. Don't squeeze it, as that would be even more painful and could leave a nasty scar. Wash your face at night before you go to bed with a good acne cleanser and it should disappear or at least dry up by morning.

• wash your face with hot water and a good face wash. it may release on its own.

• Take a sterile needle, and puncture the surface and slowly drain it to reduce trauma to the skin. Clean if out after and leave it alone

• Don't pop it.