What to wear to prom/formal?

I'm Asian and male, good built. what colored suits or color styles can I wear to look good?

thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• The suit is not as important as the shirt on underneath, make sure you get one of the kind that don't have sleeves, so that you can at a moment's notice whip off that jacket and sport your guns.

Trust me, it might seem a little 90s, but it works every time.

What Girls Said 2

• Prom/formal? Don't wear any strips. Black suit is good unless your dark toned... Then white would be better. If you're going to rent a tux, then a vest and a bow tie that match's your date would be best. If your not renting, then a wear an undershirt that match's your date and a black tie. No date? Then, I would go with a mild to darker red vest and bow tie (I think Asian guys look hot in red). Lol.

• Black suit, something that won't clash with your dates dress, a tie, my best friend is wearing a black suit, dark red shirt and black tie he looks amazing and they match lol

What Guys Said 1

• black, maybe striped (small), 2 button, low cut

if you can, go for a "black-tie" or a "white-tie" the latter preferred