How do you like spaghetti straps on your dresses or bras? How do you work them with your outfit?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind them but I definitely prefer adjustable straps so I can adjust it to fit me perfectly and I wear a strapless bra underneath.

Also do you know the store the second dress is from? It's gorgeous!!

• Thank you for asking that. I will look into it.

What do you think about how thin spaghetti straps are? does it appeal to you at all?

• Top first, and whatever bra that's covered by the top

• I assume there is a lot of trial and error but after a while are you able to lay your top and bra out and tell it won't be covered properly?

What parts of the bra is "acceptable" by your standards to show in public?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• i usually don't go for those because they don't provide enough support. if i can't resist the item though, ill wear something over it.

i've actually never tried the idea of working my bra strap colour into my outfit. maybe in summer ill give that a go.

• What would you wear over the spaghetti straps?

Would you just try to closely match the color of a top to the bra strap or would you mix it up but do it fashionably like a red and green match?

• Luckily in the bra world there are strapless, so if straps on a dress are that thin, chances are I won't wear bra with straps.

• What about those straps in general? Are they hard to wear or other things to worry about?

• They seem best (maybe exclusively) suited for very svelte girls, and that ain't me.

• They are really nice to have on shirts and dresses, as opposed to having them be strapless. Simply because it gives you a little bit extra to hold the shirt/dress up as opposed to having to adjust it every couple minutes. So I think they are good

• Strapless bras help or ones that're peach/close to your skin tone work the best. I have a bra that matches my skin tone very well so i wear it whenever i wear a speghetti strap dress or something. If i can get away with it, i dont wear a bra at all.

• Just like ones in your pictures

What Guys Said 0