What's your opinion on skinny fit jeans/pants?

I am personally very fond of Skinny jeans and pants, they are the only kind of pants I wear. I think they look good on both genders. I would like to see what everyone else thinks of skinny fit jeans and pants.


0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

  • I love skinny jeans on both guys and girls. Makes my butt look damn good. 💁🏽

    0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

  • I like the fit, I wear them with everything. I even buy my khakis in a skinny fit. Excess fabric is just a no-no for me.

    0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

  • on guys, I'm not a fan unless there is still space for movement there. i think that's nice, but if it's stuck to his legs like it is with women i find that weird.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like skinny jeans on men. Slim fit jeans are fine but if they're tight like women's jeans, it looks weird.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Love them to death

    0|1
    0|0
  • I love them. I have couple pairs.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Hate them and I think they look horrible--especially on guys. But then again I'm in my mid 40s so am not keen on all the new trends. I love bootcut jeans and that's all I'll ever wear... just my opinion...

    0|1
    0|0
  • Hot like hell

    0|1
    0|0
  • I own a few pairs.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I wear skinny jeans sometimes

    0|1
    0|0
  • well, personally i dont like really skinny jeans on guys.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Looveee guys with skinny jeans especially ripped :)

    0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

  • I prefer jeans that fit me like this, not too skinny and not too baggy. Plus they kinda taper at the bottom.
    lsco.scene7.com/.../181810069-front-grid.jpg

    0|1
    0|0
  • That only niggas with no balls or that're gay wear them. Cuz you couldn't pay me to wear some nutt crunching ball wrangling jeans lol

    0|0
    0|0
  • I think they r ok as long as they r not too tight. If they r really tight, they look gay.
    I like Hollister skinny jeans. They r not too tight and don't squeeze my nuts and dick too much.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I agree. I like the way they look on me. Not super skinny pants, but skinny.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I hate skinny jeans they aren't manly in my eyes I prefer slim fit

    0|1
    0|0
  • I can't stand them. They are ridiculously uncomfortable and I will never wear them.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I absolutely hate, Skinny Jeans on men. I think it looks ridiculous and it looks really uncomfortable. I cannot have something that close fitting that close formed on my body. It just does not feel good. Not to mention it just looks ridiculous.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans on men are terrible. Okay sure gay men, and women go right ahead have at it. But to me they are so extremely uncomfortable, there is absolutely no breathing room for the cock N balls. And I personally think they look ridiculous.

    0|0
    0|0
  • They look good on about 80% of women, not so good on the other 20%.

    They look ok on about 20% of men, stupid on the other 80%.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...