You know how guys are intimidated by girls' beauty so they don't approach them...?

...cause they're scared of rejection? Well... what's the female equivalent to that (being scared of rejection)?

I can elaborate if I need to...

No I don't mean girls pursuing guys full out...

I mean a typical scenario... guy likes and chases girl... guy takes the big risk and asks her out. Sooooo... what is the female equivalent to fear of rejection considering she's being pursued?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not approaching hot guys because they're so hot you assume that they already have a girlfriend or already have a bunch of girls chasing after them and that you'll wind up looking like an idiot and become him and his friends favorite joke for the next week or so.

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with the other two girls =] Enough said.

• Well for me I think its getting what he wants and not caring about me anymore

• Hmmm I agree with wildfire. A guy can be too hot to appraoch...you think he has ilike plently of girls already trying to get him so its like what's the point in even trying to talk to him

What Guys Said 0