Girls, do you really use consealer?

• Yes
  • No
And what the benefit of it?
foundation is not enough? I want to save money

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, they have to hide how fucking ugly they are otherwise they dont dare going out of the house.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on your needs. I have really bad acne, and yes, I can say that concealer would be very helpful for me!

I don't wear a lot of makeup, but currently my acne has been really bad. So I am looking for things that might help cover the bumps. I know it won't make them go away, but it will at least hide the redness.

If your skin is clear and you don't have any issues like I do, then you are probably fine with just foundation.

Just make sure to get a good foundation. One that you can build on. I have a beauty blender that I use, I find it helps give good coverage without making it look caked on. I also like to set it with a powder over top.

The foundation I buy is about 20 bucks for a tube. That sounds like a lot but it lasts all day. I don't have to reapply at all. So a good foundation is key. Also make sure to moisturize your face first before the foundation. If you don't, your skin will absorb the foundation and you will have to reapply.

I also use primer (which I highly suggest) for eye make up. I just use rimmel's and it seems to work great! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Concealer is pretty much the only useful makeup out there. I used it only once though, there was this gigantic zit on my face and it bugged me just way too much!

• You use concealer if foundation isn't enough to cover whatever blemishes you want to cover.
    If you are fine with how your skin looks like with just a foundation you obviously don't have to use it.

• nope just my bb cream

• damn right conseal
    the truth about that face lol

• Lol the process goes like that
      For Face only (Cream > Primer > Concealer> Fondation > Contour > Powder)
      I save money & effort so Foundation is enough

What Girls Said 19

• i use concealer less than 10 times a year. foundation is more than enough for me, and i use that about twice a month lol.

• No, but the only make up I wear is lipstick and even that's super rare... I know that a lot of women do wear concealer because it's super useful for covering up acne or skin discolouration.

• Yes, I only ever use concealer when I do my make-up myself, mainly to cover dark circles under my eyes but that's really about it already. I've never really liked foundation or anything that would cover my entire face so it feels like a mask and my skin can't breathe, no thanks :P

• No I don't use concealer because I don't need it.
    Concealer cover up any blemishes, spots, dark spots you have on your face. But you need to use concealer first and then foundation on top for it to really work well

• I don't use it anymore but concealer is good for covering blemishes and under eye darkness

• I use it, and concealer is definitely helpful!
    It's used to cover up noticeable blemishes such as pimples, bags under eyes etc, things that the foundation won't/can't cover up by itself.
    The best way to apply concealer is to dap/apply it on the spots or area you want to target, and then apply foundation over the top, blending in well with a brush or sponge.

• Yup.

• Yes, even though it doesn't conceal much, really lol

• Never used it before

• i would if i knew how to apply makeup but i don't. i know it goes on your dark marks and provides extra coverage.

• not usually, since i don't need it except underneath my eyes

• I don't wear foundation. I use concealer on eyes.

• Not often, because I'm still youthful so I don't need all of that, but I like foundation every now and then really helps cover my pours, and pimples.

• No, it never really does what it's supposed to do which is reduce the lines under my eyes.

• yes concealer is worth its weight in gold

• I think you meant to put concealer, and yes I do for special occasions.

• I do, yes. I get terrible hormonal acne and my foundation doesn't fully cover it.

• I rarely do.

• I use Covergirl concealer on top of my BB cream and then put Covergirl loose powder