Should small chested girls wear swimsuits with padding?

• Yes they need it
  • No, they can wear whatever they want
Some guys have said that it's disgraceful for me and others to wear no padding, and we should be embarrassed. If it's available, we should wear it. Or things that hide our lack of cleavage

Most Helpful Guy

• no, small chested women rule

Most Helpful Girl

• That's dumb. I voted B and I might be seen as biased because I have small breasts and I'm self conscious about them but I'm not gonna do SHIT to please people who're trying to tell me how to look/what to do/wear... Fuck them. Small breasted girls shouldn't get shit just like small dick guys shouldn't either.

What Guys Said 21

• No, they should forego the swimsuit altogether, and opt for strategically placed band aids.

• It's not a matter of "should." It's each girl's choice what kind of swimsuit to wear and just because she has smaller breasts doesn't mean she "should" have to wear one kind or another. Don't listen to anybody who tries to body shame you.

• The definition of "Some Guys" - meat-heads that really don't know what they are saying and make grunt noises similar to early Neanderthal. They normally form groups and scratch and groom anything and everything in public.

See based on the definition, I think you were simply asking the wrong type of guys to obtain a meaningful answer to your question.

Padded or not, they are still perky and sexy as hell!

• They should swim nude.

• No. They can wear anything. One-piece, bikini, or if naturist like me, nothing at all!

• Well you know some shallow individuals. Not like you're in control of your genetic... still though some guys had the nerve to say that. So many jerks around these days

• Wear what you want, but when I find out a woman I am dating uses padded bras and the like I feel lied to

• it's your body, wear whatever makes you comfortable and don't care what other people say.

• they should wear whatever they want and feel comfortable in it

• Why?

• That's cheating OP ha

• Stick floaties in your top so that you don't drown while you are trying to look good.

• Of course not. I love my small titted women just as much as I love my busty ladies😝😝😂😂

• Doesn't matter, it's their personal choice.

• no. why would you do that? its trickery and deceit.

• How freaking tricky can two sponges in front of a bathing suit be? Take some personal responsibility.

• Lol oh man, those women are guts. I don't know many girls who just stare down there

• women are more careful about it and more subtle but they still do.

• Why would they have to do that?

• i would say wear what u want and do be afraid to show off what u got

• that's a thing?

• What does the padding do besides cushion your breast?

• Nah! I think just going with a simple triangle string top with no padding works well. Actually I think it works for small AND big boobs!

• No never.

What Girls Said 17

• Padding is NECESSARY when it comes to swimsuits of any size in my opinion. I don't want nipples poking out of my swimsuits lol, it doesn't look good 😂 And it's guaranteed to happen cause your body gets goosebumps when you get out of the water.

• Swimmers are like "ah fuck my nipples are hard again"

• @anonman32 you got a point. I don't get the big deal with nipples

• I mean more like padded push up lol. But I agree

• Why would you even listen to what guys say about swimsuits? I honestly can't think of a bigger waste of time unless you try to listen to them about makeup.

• they're free to use whatever they want

• It's each girls own decision to look and feel how we want with mens opinions irrelevant.

• Just wear a triangle top and get one a size smaller than you would normally wear, that will make you look bigger.

• Why should they?

• Should? No.

• No, embrace those kiwi's. #LittleTittiesMatter too

• Preach, lol

• Lol you are a hero, girl.

• @CheerGirl38139 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ STOPPPPP! Why must u playπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      #asker no I'm just an honest person who gets deemed crazy a lot lol*slowly put's cap and mask on*

• If they want to, sure.

• I am a 38 G with a 27 inch waist and wear paadding! I dont like that thin fabric that would show nipples!
    Padding doesn't make u lok bigger unless you are naturally busty!!! no A cup wiill go to a D cup with any padding.. unless you actually have boobage

• No. No one should be have to wear padding because their boobs are "too small" That's ridiculous

• Nope we should all get to swim topless. Fixed that problem.

• Wear whatever you like.
    Dont care for the fucking world.
    People always criticise

• No what the hell, fuck guys and what they think. Wear what you want!

• I think they should be able to wear what ever they want

• We can wear whatever we want! I have A cup boobs and I wear an unlined bikini

• If you want too, you don't have to