Does these red running shoes make me look feminine or give off more sexual vibe?

Does these red running shoes make me look feminine or give off more sexual vibe?

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Good thing you didn't pick the green ones. Then that would tell everyone you deal crack and are the local gang leader's gay lover. Shoe color just says so much a person.

2|0
    0|0
    • So what would this red colour say of me?

• It says "I'm insecure in myself and my sexuality so I ask ridiculous questions on the internet"

• Bzzzz you got me fooled

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude... you need to put in some work on your deltoids and lats in between all that arm workout.

0|0
    0|0
    • but the shoes are alright.

• Show All
    • I think them lats are just allright.

• I mean delts

What Girls Said 7

• What's with this "afraid to look gay" attitude lots of guys have? anyway, no your red shoes don't make you look feminine, they're just red shoes. Those CutOffs however, are terrible.. And definitely not for running.

2|0
    0|0
    • Why terrible?

• They don't look good with those shoes, I think you'de look better with something A) of a diffenrent color and B) either a little shorter or a little longer you have nice calves and that particular length is distracting and keeps the attention away from them.

• no they look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • They do none of those things. They're just shoes. Not very pretty ones either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm surprised you can afford fancy red shoes when the budget clearly doesn't stretch to pants not originally belonging to a pirate named Salty Joe or a shirt.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're saying my pants ugly?

• Ugly, trashy, bargain bin, stolen from a homeless person, etc.

• Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Those don't go with ur skin tone either.

1|0
    0|0
    • What skin tone would go with this colour then?

• Show All
    • Yeah not enough. And why red?

• That was the last stock. I didn't really like it.

What Guys Said 2

• I presume you must live in the US to ask such a stupid latent homophobic fucking question...

Yes, wearing red shoes will make you look gay, little red riding hood.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're just red.

2|0
    0|0