What should I wear to catch his attention?

I don't know him very well, but I really want to catch his eye this weekend! :) Any tips on clothing or makeup?

What Guys Said 2

• Guys don't notice make up that much... But try having on some eyeliner if you want. Just don't over do it.

As for clothes, I usually notice girls that have dresses on. Doesn't have to be really formal, or anything. Just a cute, plain dress that doesn't go all the way to the feet, but isn't below the knees either. I think those are just so cute. :p If not that, then try wearing something with no sleeves. Doesn't really have to be a tank top, or anything with some cleavage. But if a girl has her arms showing, I'll probably notice her.

And make sure you smell nice! xP

• Well, I'm all about just being yourself. When it comes down to it, being something that you're not is just confusing in a relationship. Now, when it comes to clothes, it may not really be a big deal, but even so:

Just where something that you like. If it's really important to you to catch his eye, wear something with some skin... and if you want to catch a man's eye, you're going to have to do it with your actions, not necessarily your clothes ;-)

What Girls Said 0