What would you consider "too trashy" for prom?

Ah, prom season.

I had to wear a long dress to my prom because my parents considered a short dress at prom to be considered slutty, or trashy.

But my sister gets to wear a short dress?

Anyhow, it got me thinking... What do you think is too trashy for prom?

Here's some examples for referencing:
What would you consider
Is Dress A too trashy?

What about dress B?

(I had to include this one, lmao.)

Or Dress C?

• Dress A (why?)
  • Dress B (why?)
  • Dress C (why?)
  • All of the above are horrible!
  • It's 2016, ScorpioMoonChick. I wear what I want!
  • I don't wear dresses
  • I'm a troll
By the way, I'm not wearing these, and I'm not going to prom. Lol. I'm just curious and I want to know what you think about them.

Thanks! :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• First one looks like a budget 90's casino hooker who would fuck your and take heroin as a payment.

Second one looks like the shit you would find an intoxicated 17 year old after she's literally just spend the night at a house party doing drinks, drinking and getting finger banged by 9 different dudes in 45 minutes

And the bottom one, that pink design literally looks like a massive 15 inch wide vagina.

Honestly. They all either look shit, tacky or slutty... Not the sort of thing you wear to a prom, when I had my school leavers prom back in 2014, if I picked my date up in one of those I would have not attended with her..

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• It's too short and inappropriate to wear to a prom. It look nice but it shows to much leg and barely cover the butt. If it was longer I would say it's the most beautiful dress to choose.

• A is the trashiest to me. But all of them look like something an adult would wear to a club during theme dress night.

-Oh and I don't wear dresses.

• Out of those, I prefer dress B... dress A looks like a clubbing dress... dress C, well, I can imagine a girl yelling out to her date when he comes to pick her up, "I'll be just a minute, just putting on my vagina dress!"

• All are trashy. Leave something to the imagination.

• A and C and both trashy.

• A is very seductive!

• A frayed and yellowed jock strap with crusted brown bits on the backside, may cross the line.

• The first one looks more like it belongs in a sci-fi -porn parody not gonna lie

• The first one, cause with little movement, everyone would be able to see her vagina.

• Prom season was like a month ago man.

• G. That depends on whether or not it's important to you that your classmates understand that you're going to put out...

• dress A and you might as well offer your payed sex services right after prom xD

• A looks very trashy

• Dress see looks like it has a giant vagina on the front. I think dress B is adorbs

• They're all awful.

• Every dress you picked is ugly. Dress A is far from a prom dress, it's more of a stripper dress. Dress B looks like something a 6 year old would wear. Dress C isn't trashy but it's just hideous, but they all are hideous so if I had to pick one is pick dress C. Definetly don't wear dress A.

• Prom is generally reserved for long dresses. Homecoming is for short dresses

What Girls Said 24

• "B" for Better Taste.
    No, sweetie, I didn't care for "A" Absolutely, No. It was not the Best from the Rest and in Bad Taste, It looked like something from a Sci FI movie.
    Good luck And Hope you can Go Though. xx

• I think the second dress is okay. But at least for my school, everyone wears long dresses for prom because we just like the formality it brings better (we have no dress code)

• no its look trashy!

• A is too trashy. Anything that incorporates fishnets equals trashy.
    B is super cute and C is kind of weird with the heart covered Vijay area.

• I can not believe these dresses are even made.. totally tacky

• Dress A is the only one I'd say is trashy but dress C looks like an enlarged vulva

• A is OK but not my taste, B is pretty and fine for me, C is disgusting.

• All of them are trashy, but I don't wear dresses anyway.

• I love them girl. Wear what you like to wear. Your parents have no say. Also tell your parents that slutty and trashy is a bad word.

• I'm not too fond of any of them

• 1 is ugly, looks like u could catch a fish in that net
    2 is alright
    3 the thing at the front looks like a vagina

• Not really my taste.

• They all look sexy to me, wear what you want

• I don't think they're pretty, but I'd say a is 'trashy'.

• They're all bad but A is the worst.

• I honestly don't like any of them sorry. Only A is trashy but C looks like a vagina

• I love them to death!!!

• None of them. I find them hot and you should wear them to your prom

• Not really, they look pretty. If you like them, wear them.

• They are all slutty

• all are slutty and the one is the worst. Never your parent would be ok with one of this dress.

• Generally I don't have too much of an opinion on what people wear. However, I feel with situations like Prom, it's formal so the dress shouldn't be trashy. I find that the first dress just seems trashy, and maybe worn for a girls night at a club or something. I don't like how girls are made to feel ashamed for showing skin, but I just wouldn't approve of that dress for people who are 18 and under at a High School function.

I actually like the second dress. I don't know for prom, but that is actually something I'd wear, and I find the third one kind of ugly. I don't really like it for anything.

• All are too trashy for prom in my opinion, although the second dress is cute.
    A is revealing AND shiny AND too tight. And it looks like a plastic bag. You should pick one and leave it at that. Either take a short but loose and not-shiny dress, or a long shiny kinda loose dress, or a long not-shiny tight dress.

B is unbalanced too. Either go with the bare back or the bare legs, not both.

C is okay except for the vagina thing.

• They all look fine to me, the only one that I think could potentially be considered trashy is the first, but its still not that bad.