Guys don't ask me out and I'm not really bothered about having a boyfriend. I'm 16, is this strange?

I'm 16 and I've never had a boyfriend and nor have a few of my friends. Me and my friends are the girls at school that are top of the class and are naturally pretty (as in don't wear tonnes of makeup and hairspray to look good) - we're not gorgeous, just pretty. I can't understand why none of us are asked out. I don't take rubbish from people and come across with a bit of a fiery personality - this might intimidate guys - its strange since I get along with them really well as friends.

The boys at my school are players and only want to see how far they can get with a girl, so I don't want to go with them anyway. I think they don't ask us out because we're seen as the "good girl" type because we don't drink or smoke and do well at school.

I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend but I want I nice one that respects me but I'm not so desperate as to hunt one down; I feel perfectly happy without one. I also seem to find older guys more attractive too is that weird?

What Guys Said 2

• Perfect! You have high standards. Keep them that way. You'll be glad you did.

• Wiat till college..you will clean up.. the girls getting the attention now will be worn out and carrying all kinds of baggage from all the sh*t they get into... the good girls end up being the best in college..and most successful and stable

What Girls Said 0