Why does my "crush" adjust his pants around me in a weird way?

Because of his job, my "crush" wears windbreaker pants or whatever they're called. So, this is the deal. Whenever I talk to my "crush" he adjusts his pants in a weird way. He puts his hands in his pockets and kinda lift his pants to adjust them. One day as I was sitting he walked into the room and stood beside me. He kinda touched himself in that area quickly and adjusted his short pants. He does try to play it off.

What in the world? Why does he do that? Is he sneaking an itch or is he kinda "excited"?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

Well I'm going to be honest with you sometimes when a guy is working hard walking around all day etc. The penis takes on a strange position in the underwear. If this happens and you get an erection there will be a big bump in his pants and that just looks. not good. So what I'm guessing is he puts his penis back in it's natural state so that IF he gets an erection there won't be a big bump in his pants. I think he's embarrassed about that which I can understand. But it's natural.

Hope this helped

• Okay...thanks. You helped alot

• Guys adjust themselves all the time, girls or no girls.

• We guys do that if we're a bit sweaty and out equipment get stuck to our inner thigh, or if it has got a bit tangled in our shorts.

• Most likely he's covering up a boner.