Ladies, could you go without makeup for a whole month?

Like a No-Makeup November instead of No-Shave November?

Id like to start a movement to boycott the fashion industry using unhealthy standards of beauty that are impossible to live up to. For men and women. Seriously, a lot of products are loaded with chemicall and maybe can cause cancer. When did natural beauty go out of style?

Feedback would be appreciated because hey, I'm not saying to end all makeup consumption or use. All I'm saying is one month of feminist activism to promote encouraging, healthy and natural beauty standards. When men acclimate to bring attracted to average women without makeup, everyone will be happier and Morea hobest/realistic.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be able to go without everything but my concealer. I have pretty bad acne, scars and I scratch a lot cause big red spots. I hate it and don't dare to show anyone my face that way. I don't dare to leave the house without a little coverage.

Things like eye make up I can ho easily without. During periods when my skin is better, I dare to go bare too.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, i agree. the beauty industry is capitalizing on girls and womens insecurities for way too long now.

• And men too. Why do they get to push what's normal onto us? We should decide and vote with our dollar

• indeed. i agree to that. beauty is subjective and personal, there should be no standard which is controlled by an industry.

What Girls Said 47

• I barely ever wear it. I care more about keeping my skin clear and healthy than how I may actually look.

• I've survived without makeup my whole life.. it's been only a few months since I have been using it.. I think I can easily do one month.. lol.

• Considering I went 7 years without make up in my early/mid twenties, and I don't wear any on most days, yes I could easily go a month without lol

• I don't wear that garbage. Maybe 4 times in an entire year. Not fond of it.

• I pretty much never wear make up anyway. I'll wear lipstick once every couple of weeks if I feel like it, but nothing else. So yeah, this would be super easy for me because it's more or less what I do anyway.

• Wouldn't have a problem. I thanks the gods everyday that I don't have bad acne. If I had bad acne I couldn't go without my concealer.

• The Gods? Which Gods? That's a very interesting answer

• Well for one, the Buddha is not a God. He is something greater. The Gods cannot touch the Buddha and they all answer to him. Thor, thoth, zeus, jesus, etc. They all take refuge in the Buddha

• Nah I'm pretty sure it's unicorns. Like all of it. Unicorns are the answer to all😂

• I actually like this idea. I generally don't wear much make up anyway. I would also say boycott the fashion industries impact on the world and it's pollution also them running child labor facilities.

• Send me a PM and let's start organizing! I think it should be a movement for all health and beauty products to become more natural. I mean literally all the ingredients are chemicals

• For me it would be more like a Makeup November. Since I don't wear any.

• I have before (I don't really wear a lot of make up anyways) so it wouldn't really matter Lol

• I generally don't wear makeup.

• I can do it. It's easy peasy.

• Easy af lol even more it has been a year without any real life legit crush for me, so I haven't worn makeup that much this year.

• it wouldn't make a difference!

• yeah, i could

• I already don't wear makeup

• It would be fine if Im not going out clubbing at all that month lol.

• Yeah. But I'd prefer not to since I'm working now and a nice light face of makeup looks professional and like I'm more awake. My appearance is more important now that I have to be professional.

• yes i could i hardly wear makeup now

• I could go my whole life without makeup.

• sounds like a good idea

• I could easily do that.
    Most days I use very little to no makeup.

• No make up, no problem. No shave, big problem lol.

• Sure, as long as I can still wear sunblock I could totally do it

• I already don't wear makeup I'm naturally beautiful.

• I think it would be hard for me to go with out it. I hate to even be seen without make up in public lol

• Yea, I could do that. It would be kinda hard tho because if im going out, I feel better with at least a little bit of makeup. A little foundation, my eyebrows filled in, mascara and eyeliner is all i need;)

• I wouldn't mind going w/o makeup for a month for a cause, but I would never boycott makeup altogether. I love creating looks with it, it's art to me.

• Have never used make up in my every day life. I have only used when doing some photo shoots with a friend who is a photographer

• I don't wear make up at all. I'm kind of allergic.

• Not a problem I can focus on making my skin healthier and won't need any makeup.

• More from Girls
    17

What Guys Said 1

• It's like no fap November for girls...