Girls, do u prefer women or mens rasors?

i dont why it seems like many women use mens rasors instead. i have really sensitive skin and often struggle with razor burns and all that shit even if i exfoliate, moisturize buy the expensive venus rasors. is mens rasors different? if so are they great or what?

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends. If I have shaving gel on hand, I'll use a men's razor, but if I need a quick shave with little/no gel, I'll use my Schick Intuition. I ~usually~ prefer men's razors because:

○ They're cheaper. It seems like they charge extra for women's razors just because they're pink/scented/for "females".
    ○ They get a closer shave. They are for men's faces after all and, last time I checked, beards were pretty coarse.
    ○ They usually come with more blades. More blades = better shave.
    ○ They take a while to dull out. I can shave my legs about 3 times per razor.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 8

• I like the men's razors better. I dunno, just in my experience, I've gotten a smoother shave with them. Plus, they're usually cheaper :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem with using men's razors. But don't use your guy's razor without telling him. Every time I use my boyfriend's he has to change the blade or else get a really rough bad shave. Women have so much more skin area to shave that it dulls the blade really fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • i use both... idc... the only difference i noticed is that women razors are scented

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer mens razors, they have more blades and to me at least do a better job. I too can be sensitive but I think its the shaving cream.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mens razors are the best! since men have more of an aggressive hair, their blades are better than compared to women (who have more softer hair). and yeah they are cheaper than womens. i even use mens deodorant :-p it lasts way longer...

0|0
    0|0
    • i guess i should try then, what brand do u use?

• Gillette Razor, any kind. Dont get the disposables. those suck.

• Hahah yep ^^ this girl knows what she's talking about.

What deodorants do you use?
      The men's Old Spice "Timber" and "Wolfthorn" scents actually smell *exactly* the same as my Secret deodorant (don't tell the boys!), but there's more ounces for the same $$.
      I don't think it lasts any longer -- it's the same aluminum compounds, at the end of the day -- but, you get more product for yr money. Only disadvantage is that the stick is bigger (harder to fit into a purse / small weekender bag).

• mens razors are exactly the same just cheaper

0|1
    0|0
  • mens rasors get a better close shave

0|0
    0|0
  • Men razors because they are cheaper and ther are more effective to get rid of coarse hair.

0|0
    0|0