Are piercings unattractive?

I plan to get a belly button piercing, more ear piercings and maybe (probably not) 1 eyebrow & nipples.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm getting my nose pierced tomorrow. Some think it's gay, some think it's stupid, some will call it ugly, and despite it all I won't ever give a fuck. I wear what I want and not what others want me to wear It's what I like that counts. To me, piercings can become unattractive when it's done overboard anything past three for me is too much.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have a lot of piercings, some guys thought it was unattractive/off putting and tried to tell me what to do with those and my hair, (I wanted it long, black and covering half my face), but I did what I wanted anyway, and some guys thought it was super attractive. Actually, heaps of guys did. I stood out. Mostly I just enjoyed looking how I liked to look :) and honestly, now is the best time to experiment because in a few years you'll probably have to be a bit more boring for work purposes. I'm now kinda regretting never dying my hair blue, 'cause I'm about to graduate haha.

What Guys Said 21

• Well that's subjective. To me they are outright unattractive, yes.

• eye brow sounds painful.

Belly button be aware to if your ever swimming on a beach to remove the belly button piercing or else sardines might mistake it for a smaller fish.

• I only like piercings on the ears and belly button. Piercings on other body parts don't attract me.

• Ear and belly button piercings I like. That's it really.

• Belly button piercings are nice, eyebrow piercings not so much. I don't really care about ear piercings, although some are interesting.

• Belly button I like. Ear is whatever. Nipple I don't mind. Eyebrow is awful.

• i see a belly button piercing and my first thought is.. they must be young. can't be older than 20. septum piercings are unattractive.

• well i am under 20 so that'd be a correct assumption

• reminds me of a corny little movie called "Thirteen". lol

• I generally like piercings on girls if done right

• Very unattractive

• to me its unattractive, ear piercings are okay but not more than that

• Yes, they are. Except for just earrings, those are fine. Although I don't mind if it's just one or two.

• I think eyebrow piercing is unattractive for me. Nipples would be the best choice.

• I find them attractive :3

• Nipple, clit, bellybutton piercing are weird. Except nose pin all are disgusting for me

• CLIT PIERCING? WTF?

That must be some serious pain.

• I find them unattractive.

• i hate piercings...

• 1 or 2 is fine

• I love piercings on girls

• i like them a lot ;) so GO FOR IT BABY

• no I think they are attractive

• nipples <3 i can kiss that piercings

What Girls Said 12

• I think piercings are good to accentuate a body part. So if you don't want that part highlighted (belly fat) don't do it. I like the subtlety of nose piercing, obviously ears and that's about it. Although my guy would love for me to pierce my tongue snd vjay, that ain't happening. Lol.

• lmaoo vjay that'd hurt really bad, and i want my belly accentuated because it's my best feature

• I love piercings!
    If you like them, get them - not like it's something permanent like a tattoo so it's not a big deal in case you don't like them on yourself or ever get bored of them ;P

• i want tattoos too :P ur right thnx

• that's true, i'd never get something ugly and i plan to design my own as well. i'd hate to have the same tattoo as someone else lmao

• Exactly my thoughts! :)

• Depends on where the piercings are and how many the person has.

• Some are. Some look better on certain people. Some people can't pull of certain piercings.

• Eyebrow is definitely unattractive. Ear is ok, nobody sees your bellybutton. Nipple is needlessly painful and takes away from pleasure from killed nerves.

• who cares if it's unattractive or not. if you like it, get it. it's YOUR body and you're free to do whatever you want to it.

• I find them attractive but I am not crazy about belly buttons piercings to be honest. But I love piercings, I am going to have my tragus and cartilage pierced😊

• Piercings are attractive. I also want a belly piercing, and nipple piercings, and a tragus piercing

• I dislike most eyebrows but everything else I don't mind

• Just a matter of personal opinion

• it depends on how many if there on your eyebrows or any other part of your face no

• They are beautiful in their own way, But only moderate piercings I never liked the extreme ones.