What do you think of this as an alternative to the traditional bathing suits?

Especially if you want to spend time on the beach but are not super happy with how your legs look!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• If sun sensitive, it makes sense, but you might just be too plain hot, depending upon the climate.

• As it sweating, not as in appearance, although the lady in the picture looks fine.

What Girls Said 9

• If that's what makes you comfortable, please go ahead and wear it. The material is good for the water. I find it sad that what people wear as bathing suits is such a topic of judgment. If you are overweight and want to wear a bikini, okay go for it! If you're a dude who wants to wear a speedo, go for it!

• that must be a joke.

• I prefer it, it helps me move faster in the water without going through shaving and all that stuff especially before big meets. Unfortunately I only have one that is somewhat stretched out : (.

• I think people should wear what they want.
    I'd wear a lot less clothes those since I hate wearing stuff like that when it's hot.

• Yeah but if you get hot you can just go for a dip in the water and should be fine right?

• And when I don't want to be in the water I'll be stuck in that tight suit, lol.
      If I'm getting in the water I'd rather the water touch my skin anyways.

• Ugly lol

• Lol not very sexy

• Not sure how I would wear my cowboy boots with that lol

• It's good for people who are self conscious, but if you really aren't confident, you should work for your better legs and not just do it the lazy way.

• Honestly, if you wore that where I am from, you would get more looks because of wearing that than if your legs looked bad or whatever, plus you'd get way too hot, Im not comfortable at all with my body, but I still wear bikinis, because there's soo many people at the beach and they don't really care how you look like, just enjoy!